London, UK (PRWEB) September 10, 2013
Over the last few years, Latin America’s gas production has been growing at a moderate pace; in 2011, it went beyond 220 billion cubic meters. However, such countries as Mexico, Venezuela and Argentina witnessed a decline in their natural gas production. In order to satisfy the burgeoning domestic demand, these nations had to rely mainly on the gas pipeline networks linking different countries in the region. During 2010-2013, the Latin American countries (Argentina, Mexico, and Chile) have also began trading in liquefied natural gas (LNG), increasing LNG imports to satisfy soaring local demand for gas.
Thriving economic activity in South and Central America drives the LNG demand, forcing the region to emerge as a net LNG importer. In 2020, South and Central American countries are poised to see their combined share of the global LNG trade equal to 7.5%. The substantial market growth is spurred by the increasing demand for gas, new shale gas discoveries, LNG infrastructure development and increasing investments into the LNG industry. Moving forward, the South and Central America region will continue to represent a significant opportunity for global LNG suppliers.
Insightful research study “South and Central America LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Infrastructure, Trade, Contracts, Market Dynamics and Business Opportunities” prepared by LNGAnalysis has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: South and Central America LNG Investment and Strategy Outlook to 2020- Analysis of Infrastructure, Trade, Contracts, Market Dynamics and Business Opportunities
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 4,495.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the LNG market in South and Central America. It describes the actual market state, contains detailed analysis of investments and infrastructure, includes Porter’s five forces and a SWOT analysis, and also presents supply and demand statistics. The research study evaluates the potential business opportunities in the region, discusses the predominant market trends, examines the trade flows, and discloses details on all operational and planned LNG terminals in the region. The report delves into the competitive landscape and uncovers information on the key market participants, offers data on the business strategies adopted by the leading players. Furthermore, all recent news and developments are traced and their impact on South and Central America LNG players is characterized in the study. The future outlook for the South and Central American LNG market is also at hand in the report.
The country markets covered in the report include: Argentina, Bahamas, Brazil, Chile, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Peru, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- In-depth overview of the South and Central American LNG market, including a discussion of the major market trends, a detailed description of the current situation in the market and a complete LNG infrastructure analysis
- Extensive South and Central America LNG investment analysis including information on potential buyers, shipping distances, market concentration, key opportunities, trade volumes, etc.
- Insightful country market analyses
- Review of the operational and planned LNG terminals in the region
- Supply/demand statistics for 2005-2020
- LNG trade dynamics in the region
- Description of the competitive scenario along with comprehensive profiles of the leading companies
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- SWOT analysis
- Snapshot of the recent news and development related to the LNG industry in South and Central America
- Future outlook
More topical research reports by LNGAnalysis can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/lnganalysis/info.html
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.