Improve the overall performance of the online store with load times up to 2x faster and is the first template for Parallels Automation Store suitable for responsive design in mobile and tablet devices
Santander, Spain (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
The design and layout of the Online Store is the most important marketing layer and the most interactive with the end user. Throughout the process, SofCloudIT has developed a master template for PA Online Stores using Bootstrap, a powerful and innovative front-end framework.
SofCloudIT now offers two different licenses have been created so worldwide service providers can take full advantage of its benefits:
- Single-domain license: exclusive for one domain, suitable for service providers with just one brand in the market.
- Multi-domain license: unlimited domains for service providers focused on the channel, with different resellers and brands within their PA.
The template provides a full range of benefits for service providers adopting it:
1. Facilitates corporate design adaptation
2. Optimized user interface
3. Decreases loading speed and server requests
4. Responsive template and adaptive to all devices
5. Compatible with 99% of browsers in the world
If you want to know more about the template and the license options, go to our website.
SofCloudIT is a Parallels Systems Integrator with offices in USA and Europe whose high-performance team specializes in the business development and implementation of Parallels platforms, the biggest cloud ecosystem in the world. SofCloudIT High-Performance team strictly adheres and is characterized by this three tenets: Reliable, to do the job right the first time around; Focused, to deliver within time and budget; and committed to speeding up your time to market.
SofCloudIT is also the world leader in Application Packaging Standard (APS) developments, a connector that allows Third party applications to communicate with different cloud delivery systems. SofCloudIT also develops plugins to integrate external services (3rd party to 3rd party) such as payment gateways, domains registrations and secure socket layer (SSL) certificates.