This release is focused more heavily on Act! for Web and mobile solutions which is far more valuable in today’s world.
Overland Park, KS (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
The new version of Swiftpage’s Act! was released as previously scheduled in September as Act! 2014. However, SwiftPage has stated that they want to get away from annual releases so the next version of Act! is called Act! v16, not ACT! 2014.
This release is focused more heavily on Act! for Web and mobile solutions. Kevin Varnon of ClientTrax believes this is far more valuable in today’s world where people do not always have a laptop or desktop to check on their CRM information.
Act! v16 delivers an unprecedented range of features as described below.
- Provide a rear-view of the actions in a database. Filterable, exportable, easy to generate quick Excel® reports or find data
- Added new date filters for last 7, 30, and 90 days.
- Allow simple calculations to complicated calculations on a single record.
- Examples: Commission, age, days to contract renewal
- To provide best practice on basic CRM account management.
- Company is created with just company name. Linked to all contacts.
Act! Premium Mobile Tablet Views
- Adds additional list views on all detail view.
- Only available on tablet devices.
*Avoids double message entry on sending out emails from device.
Reschedule Multiple Activities
- Efficiency in scheduling.
- Keeps all values except date/time.
Web Manage Fields/Design
- Improve Hosted Customer experience.
- Reduce support costs for hosted partners.
Support for Chrome and Office 2013 and 365 (Installed)
ClientTrax is an authorized dealer of Act! CRM software.