Reliable Quality Control on Dissolved O2
The new oxygen meter, OxyQC from Anton Paar, measures dissolved O2 in beverages such as beer, wine, juices and soft drinks in less than 50 seconds!
Ashland, Virginia (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
OxyQC is a compact and robust oxygen meter which uses an optochemical sensor for fast and highly accurate determination of dissolved O2. The principle of measurement is based on the effect of dynamic luminescence quenching by molecular oxygen. This measuring principle guarantees results based on the repeatability of ± 2 ppb and reproducibility of ± 4 ppb. Stable and precise results are available in less than 50 seconds.
Directly from process lines, tanks, kegs and casks
- Stand-alone instrument in the laboratory
For quality control work in the lab:
- Multiple measurements, even out of small sample packages
- Fills samples directly out of PET bottles, glass bottles or cans
- Calculates the TPO value via Anton Paar's free software
For quality control at-line:
- Continuous measurements from the line or tank with the new O2 Data Logger function
- Memory capacity of 500 measurement results
- Fully protected from harsh environments thanks to the new robust and leakproof design
- Portable measurement with a battery life of up to ten hours
- Excellent measurement stability within a few seconds, even when measuring cold samples.
New OxyQC: simple, accurate and ready for measurement anywhere. For more information, see http://www.anton-paar.com.