London, UK (PRWEB) September 11, 2013
The global epigenetics market has witnessed sustainable growth recently, registering a CAGR of 25% during 2008-2012. Such robust growth is spurred considerably by increasing funds and investments, ongoing technological advancements in the epigenetics industry, expanding partnerships and collaborations and also by the development of rapid screening tools. Change in re-imbursement systems and the lack of predictive markers represent the major factors stunting the market growth.
CH3 BioSystems, Resverlogix, RiboMed Biotechnologies, Novus Biologicals, 4SC, Glaxosmithkline and Epiontis are amid the leading companies participating in the worldwide epigenetics market.
Insightful research study “Epigenetics Technology Market (Epigenomics, DNA Methylation, Histone Modifications, RNA Interference, Cancer Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine) (2012 - 2017)” worked out by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Epigenetics Technology Market (Epigenomics, DNA Methylation, Histone Modifications, RNA Interference, Cancer Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine) (2012 - 2017)
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the world epigenetics market. It covers the major geographical markets, uncovers qualitative and quantitative information on the market performance, characterizes the prevailing development trends and scrutinizes the key market segments. The study delves into the competitive landscape and profiles the leading companies operating in the market; examines the main factors driving and restraining the market growth; and also presents comprehensive market assessment by geography, applications and epigenetic mechanisms. The report contains a detailed description of the world epigenetics technology and drug developments, traces the important industry events and discusses the burning industry related issues. Moreover, the future forecast for the global epigenetics market is at hand in the study.
- In-depth overview of the global epigenetics market, including critical data on the its performance, a discussion of the major development trends and important industry issues.
- Comprehensive market assessment by geography, technology applications and epigenetic mechanisms.
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis of epigenetics technology value chain.
- Analysis of the major factors driving and restraining growth along with review of the market opportunities and challenges.
- Description of the competitive environment and profiles of the leading companies.
- Detailed overview of the world epigenetics technology and drug developments.
- Future forecast.
More insightful research reports by MarketsandMarkets can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/marketsnmarkets/info.html.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.