“Check fraud is the largest crime in the country, even above identity theft,” said Charles Read.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
John Shegerian of Electronic RecycIers International (The One Stop Electronic Recycling Solution) and “Green Is Good Radio” interviewed Author/CEO, Charles Read on SirusXM to discuss how going green can help your business in many ways. “Green is Good Radio" can be heard every Saturday at 4pm CST on SiriusXM.
John starts the program by asking Charles how he started working in payroll and how his ‘green/paperless’ payroll program came into being. Charles Read started working in payroll while in the Marines. He developed the ‘paperless’ payroll offering due to it being possible because of internet access. Paperless or Green payroll is possible because of the following:
- Data for payroll can be sent electronically from any secure internet connection
- All processing is done on PayrollOnABudget’s company server
- Money is drafted, electronically, from the client’s bank account
- The drafts are distributed as electronic payments by direct deposit or debit card to the employee
- Paystubs are also available on line for the employee to access as many times as needed
- All payroll related taxes are also paid electronically; whenever possible
To listen to the interview, go to: http://payrollonabudget.com/interview-on-siriusxm-with-green-is-good/
“Check fraud is the largest crime in the country, even above identity theft,” said Charles Read. Eliminating paper checks reduces fraud tremendously. To also make check fraud almost impossible, all online files are encrypted.
In the final comments, John asked Charles what else can be done to ‘green’ your business. Charles suggested, “An average employee uses 10K sheets of paper each year—print on both sides and use recycles paper can make a difference both in cost and to the environment.”
PayrollOnABudget is the leading online payroll processing services company with a focus on offices of 10 people or less. (http://www.payrollonabudget.com) One of only a few payroll firms with CPAs on staff to assist clients, the company was designed to save both time and money by providing all payroll related services – including tax filings and more.
Contact: Lisa Turnbull
lturnbull (at) payrollonabudget (dot) com
Payroll On A Budget