Solutions available for corporate, retail, catalogue, book, magazine, and newspaper publishers.
Quebec (PRWEB) September 12, 2013
Nu-book, the leading North American provider of ereading technology platforms for the publishing industry, today announced the release of a suite of solutions for a variety of different publishers, including corporate, retail, catalogue, and book publishers as well as magazines, newspapers—and even book printers.
Nu-book’s sophisticated core platform allows publishers to deploy their content on a variety of different devices and platforms, including:
Devices: Desktop computers, tablets, smartphones
OS platforms: iOS, Android, Mac OSX, Windows
App Stores: Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store
Nu-book offers a variety of end-to-end solutions and services, including white label apps, publishing tools, custom work, print/ebook combo technology, and more.
Publishers can offer content that can be purchased, rented, or given away for free, depending on their distribution strategies. Supported file formats include: Adobe Flash, HTML 5, ePub, PDF, XML.
The advantages of using Nu-book ereading technology platform over other providers are unquestionable:
- Security: many providers enable content to be shared freely among reads. If publishers sell content or share confidential information, this can be a huge problem. With Nu-book, publishers are in complete control of your content distribution.
- Proprietary DRM: No more hefty licensing costs, maintenance fees, professional services, or customer overhead. What’s more: readers won’t have to struggle with complicated reader authentication or watermarks.
- User access levels: Whether publishers sell, offer time-based subscriptions, or give their content away, Nu-book can manage any type of user access and user profile
- Publishing tool: Publishers can now enrich their content—without investing in additional resources or time. The tool enables users of all levels to add hyperlinks, sound, video, and more to their content.
- Business intelligence: Nu-book’s platform provides real-time statistics on reader usage, which give publishers vital information into what content is working—and what is not.
- Reader engagement: Thanks to Nu-book’s sophisticated reader account profiles, publishers can directly connect to readers to promote existing and new content, inform them of updated versions of their content, and even conduct market surveys.
For more information on Nu-book’s new suite of solutions for publishers, visit: http://www.nu-book.com.
Nu-book remains steadfast in its belief that publishers should remain in control of their content, distribution strategy, and, in particular, the means with which their readers acquire their content. Through its sophisticated, secure and flexible core technology platform, book, corporate, retail, catalogue, magazine, and newspaper publishers can easily and seamlessly deploy their content on mobile devices and desktop computers. With over 40 years’ experience providing publishing and print production technology and services, Nu-book has a true, in-depth grasp on the publishing business. It has offices in San Diego, California and Québec, Canada. For more information: http://www.nu-book.com.
For more information and interviews:
Marketing / Nu-book
418 694-9413, ext. 701