New From Summit Racing Equipment: Taylor ThunderVolt 8.2mm Ignition Wires
More power from a simple wire swap? Yes--Taylor's ThunderVolt 8.2mm wires are dyno-proven to conduct more spark energy than competing wires.
Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) September 13, 2013
More power from a simple wire swap? Yes--Taylor's ThunderVolt 8.2mm wires are dyno-proven to conduct more spark energy than competing wires. More spark to the plugs means better combustion—and that means more horsepower and torque, smoother idle, and improved fuel economy.
- Ferrite spiral core blend of copper/nickel alloy bonded by a conductive acrylic cover
- Low 40 ohms/ft. resistance for optimum RFI and EMI suppression
- Compatible with most ignition systems and electronic components
- 100% double-layer silicone outer jacket for heat protection up to 600º F
- Silicone plug boots with vibration-proof double spring locking terminals
- Wires fit most OEM wire looms
Thundervolt 8.2mm Ignition Wires are available in universal-fit sets and custom-fit sets for many GM, Ford, Mopar, AMC/Jeep, and import engines. The wires are available in black, red, and blue.
Summit Racing Equipment