London, UK (PRWEB) September 13, 2013
MarketPublishers.com informs that a new research report on the 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol (CAS 1478-61-1) market drawn up by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue.
The newly published report “4,4-(Hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol (CAS 1478-61-1) Market Research Report 2013” grants access to an extensive review of the world 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol market. It presents a comprehensive profile of the product, including its description; vital data on the product’s composition and ingredients, discussion of the major health hazards; valuable toxicological and ecological information; identification of the main handling, storage and transportation requirements. The research study presents an insightful overview of 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol properties, describes the major production methods and scrutinizes key application areas in detail.
The research study provides in-depth analysis of the global and regional markets for 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol; uncovers detailed profiles of the leading and niche market players. Moreover, the report discloses information on the key consumers across the main end-use sectors and sheds light on the regional prices for the 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol.
Title: 4,4-(Hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol (CAS 1478-61-1) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The following 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol geographical markets are covered in the report: Asia, Europe and North America.
The companies profiled in the research study include: Finetech Industry Limited, Capot Chemical Co., J&K Chemical Ltd., Xiamen Hisunny Chemical Co., Fluoron Chemicals, Atomax Chemicals Co., Daikin Industries Ltd., Hubei Kexing Medical & Chemical Co., Depew Fine Chemical Co., Unimatec Co., Sigma-Aldrich Corp., Alfa Aesar, Santa Cruz Biotechnology and many other.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides an insightful guide to the 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol (globally and by region) and describes the actual market state.
- Comprehensive product profile enriches one’s knowledge of 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol and allows one to take informed business decisions.
- In-depth analysis of the 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol market and data on the regional prices assist in determining of the most promising markets and elaboration of effective business strategies.
- Examination of the competitive landscape helps to understand who stands where in the market and to gain competitive advantage over rivals.
- Profiles of the leading and niche companies participating in the worldwide 4,4-(hexafluoroisopropylidene)diphenol market allow one to choose prospective business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by BAC Reports can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/trade_cas/info.html.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.