Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
Care Logistics announced the launch and availability of Order Logistics, a component of the Hospital Operating System that allows hospitals to easily manage simultaneous patient service demand across the hospital.
“With Order Logistics software and processes, hospitals for the first time can quickly and simply orchestrate the correct and on-time delivery of all services for all orders active on a given day,” said Jim Rosenblum, executive vice president and CTO of Care Logistics. “Only Order Logistics addresses the entire service delivery cycle from request to result, creating order out of the daily service demand chaos.”
With Order Logistics, hospitals adopt a centralized model for managing orders and services. Order organizers, service departments and unit clinical care coordinators work and communicate together with ease to deliver appropriate services on time. They prioritize, coordinate, queue, prepare for and deliver services across multiple people and departments. As a result, the right patients receive tests and procedures in the order that best serves individual care and overall throughput.
The launch includes the release of Order Logistics software, which easily and clearly shows nurses, doctors and service areas what they need, when they need it:
- All daily orders and their effect on patient length of stay
- Order status and readiness
- Clear, updated, accurate patient itineraries
- Live department statuses and hub overview
Rosenblum noted the benefits for hospitals using Order Logistics to manage services in the best interests of the patients, caregivers and the hospital, a shift from the typical focus on individual departments and service areas:
- Happier Patients: Patients are much happier when they know their exact itineraries, and tests and services occur as scheduled—eliminating waits, uncertainty and extended hospital stays.
- More Satisfied Nurses and Technicians: Order Logistics lets nurses and service professionals do the jobs they’re trained and committed to do. No more managing schedules, repeatedly calling to coordinate and check on patient readiness, worrying about patient transport, and generally waiting and wondering.
- Delighted Doctors: Physicians receive test results faster, with notifications as soon as they are ready. They can plan and make the most productive, patient-focused use of their time.
- Higher Performing Hospitals: Efficient orchestration of on-time and correct patient services dramatically reduces length of stay while improving care quality and satisfaction scores.
About Care Logistics: Care Logistics partners with hospitals to provide the only logistical control system for patient throughput. It combines breakthrough approaches to care coordination and throughput efficiency with innovative hospital logistics software. The result: Reliable and predictable operations that dramatically improve patient throughput, care quality and experience.
Care Logistics operates with a single, purposeful goal: Customer First, Dramatic Results.
For more information, contact Care Logistics at (800) 930-0870, or learn more about the dramatic results Care Logistics customers are achieving at carelogistics.com.