Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
During this webinar, Marc Buyse, Founder of CluePoints and Kostia Franklin, Senior Manager of Clinical Data Management at Cubist Pharmaceuticals will explore how sponsors are harnessing the power of Central Statistical Monitoring (CSM) to improve data quality and de-risk their studies.
Discussion points include:
- Risk-Based Monitoring (RBM) – what are the solutions currently being used?
- The sponsor’s view on data quality management using CSM tools
- How can I use Central Statistical Monitoring in my current trial?
- What do I do with the data issues that are identified?
- De-risking the study and complying with industry guidance – tell me more
For more information about this event or to register, visit: http://xtalks.com/risk-based-monitoring-improves-data-quality.ashx .
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com/ContactUs.ashx
Karen Lim (416) 977-6555 ext 227