Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 14, 2013
Automotive direct mail and digital marketing firm Force Marketing added many talented new team members to its Atlanta and New York offices during the second and third quarters of 2013. The new hires join a swiftly growing team of professionals that provides marketing services to a broad client base spanning North America.
The new associates that recently joined the Force Marketing team include:
- Jamel Ages – Sales Executive
- Alicia Armstrong – Account Executive
- Brittany Brotherton – Production Assistant
- Liz Castleberry – Graphic Designer
- Sidney Davis – Web Developer
- Jennifer Emmett – Account Executive
- Carissa Fleming – Sales Executive
- Jillian Garcia – Account Executive
- Tracy Gibson – Director of Email Marketing
- Justin Hicks – Sales Executive
- Conner LeBlanc – Digital Account Manager
- Amber Ledbetter – Accounting Assistant
- Andria Mapp – Copywriter
- Andrew Neuberger – Digital Account Manager
- Brittany Oakes - Graphic Designer
- Katie O’Brien – Account Executive
- David Parker – Sales Executive
- Mark Rapp – Data Analyst
- Lino Rodriguez – Sales Executive
- Scott Thompson – Sales Executive
- Justin Tomasello – Graphic Designer – New York
- Cody Tomczyk – Digital Sales Executive
- Judith Webster – Account Executive
“As more and more consumers turn to their desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices to research their next automotive purchase, it becomes increasingly crucial for local dealers to appear in relevant search results,” said CEO and President John Fitzpatrick. “At Force Marketing, we have worked diligently to assemble a team of talented associates that will work hard daily to help our clients optimize their digital marketing efforts to convert shoppers into buyers.”
The Force Marketing team has grown rapidly in recent years. This year, the company was included on Inc. magazine’s 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the fifth consecutive year.
Force Marketing’s focus is not merely on fast-paced growth, however, but controlled growth. “We strive to maintain a three-to-one ratio of support staff to sales team members,” said Fitzpatrick. “We place significant value on having the time and resources available to properly manage each of our client relationships. We recognize how important it is to maintain and nurture our relationships with current clients by delivering incredibly effective results.”
The team at Force Marketing plans to continue its growth throughout the remainder of 2013, adding talented team members to meet the expected increase in business.
ABOUT FORCE MARKETING
Force Marketing is an automotive direct mail and digital marketing company with offices in Atlanta, Ga., and New York. The company offers marketing services to an expansive client base throughout the U.S. The company made Inc. magazine’s 500|5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. in 2013 for the fifth consecutive year. More information about their auto dealership marketing services can be found online at http://www.forcemarketing.com.