As recent as just five years ago small business owners typically had two primary choices to make with regards to their advertising. How large should their newspaper ad be, and how much should they spend with the Yellow Pages?
Vancouver British Columbia (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
According to the US Small Business Administration, there are more than 23,000,000 small businesses in America*. These business owners find themselves needing to learn new marketing terminology and technology to generate new leads and customers. This has left many business owners in a quandary often confused, overwhelmed and not knowing where to begin with their online efforts.
"As recent as just five years ago small business owners typically had two primary choices to make with regards to their advertising. How large should their newspaper ad be, and how much should they spend with the Yellow Pages?" explains James Martell, founder of The School of Internet Marketing and host of the Traffic Building Webinar. He goes on to point out that "to compete, small business owners find themselves looking outside the more traditional forms of advertising gravitating to the Internet where the bulk of their audience now resides."
- 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action, over half leading to purchase. (Search Engine Land, 2012)
- Facebook accounts for one out of every five page views on the Internet. (iMedia Connection)
- Of Facebook’s one billion-plus users, 57% access the site from mobile devices. (Jeff Bullas)
- In January 2012, YouTube reported that the site was receiving more than four billion views each and every day. According to Comscore data, the average time spent watching video on Youtube is now 418.2 minutes per user, per month.
- Twitter has more than 500 million active users as of 2012 -- generating over 340 million tweets daily -- and handling over 1.6 billion search queries every single day.
Small business owners know they must embrace the Internet and learn how to effectively market their business online. To serve this need, The School of Internet Marketing is hosting a traffic building webinar to show business owners how to target and attract the Internet audience that matters to them.
Attendees will learn:
- How to analyze their site against other high traffic sites to plot a profitable course
- How to repurpose existing content to increase backlinks, rankings and profits
- How to choose from 4 types of strategies to gain repeat visitors and buyers
- How to design a sustainable traffic strategy that will produce results
- And more
The webinar is being held online. This allows participants to attend in comfortable surroundings of their own office, and in front of their own computer. The webinar is limited to 100 people, available on first come first serve basis, and is being offered at no-charge.
Date: Tuesday, September 17th
Time: 6:00pm (PST), 9:00pm (EST)
Duration: 1 hour
Cost: No charge
Small business owners can register to attend on the link below:
About The School of Internet Marketing
The School of Internet Marketing is ideal for the busy business owner since they can access classes from a laptop, tablet, smartphone, or home computer. Users get full, unlimited access to all courses and all interview for just $47 a month. Learn more at http://www.theschoolofinternetmarketing.com.
Contact: James Martell, VP of Business Development
Clearbrook Web Services, Inc/The School of Internet Marketing
Phone: (604) 535-6352