It is rare to have an opportunity to experience Marcus in an intimate, public setting.
Vienna, Virginia (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
The Institute for Excellence in Sales & Business Development (IES&BD) today announced that Marcus Sheridan, founder of The Sales Lion and one of the premier inbound and content marketing experts in the United States, will present “How Selling Professionals Can Use Content Marketing to Blow Away the Competition” this Friday at the USA Today/Gannett Building in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia.
Registration information can be found here.
“If you’re a selling professional on the fence about using content marketing to drive your revenues, you must spend some time with Marcus Sheridan,” said Fred Diamond, Founder of the IES&BD and President of DIAMOND Strategic Marketing. “Marcus has worked with thousands of selling professionals to help them beat the competition and achieve remarkable sales performance by deploying the most effective content and personal branding strategies.”
“Marcus Sheridan is one of the foremost experts on using content marketing to grow revenue and accelerate sales. If you have plans already... cancel them! There is a reason why the NY Times dedicated a full spread to Marcus' story, and why he is one of the most sought after keynote speakers on the planet. It is rare to have an opportunity to experience Marcus in an intimate, public setting,” said Ian Altman, Best Selling Author of "Upside Down Selling" and weekly contributor to the Washington Business Journal and Huffington Post.
Diamond said that Sheridan will give selling and service professionals new insights and practical tools to help answer:
- What is content marketing and how does it affect a company’s ability to generate more business?
- How can selling professionals use content marketing to help increase revenue and drive sales?
- What are some strategies for sustaining content development to help me grow my personal brand, in order to help me drive new revenue?
- How do Google and the other search engines treat content?
Diamond said that the following audiences will benefits from Sheridan’s presentation:
- Seasoned and successful B2B sales professionals looking to stay fresh on the latest and greatest sales techniques and technologies.
- Sales managers and their 3-4 person sales teams.
- Service professionals, such as attorneys, lawyers, consultants, and accountants, who need to generate revenue for their firms.
- Business owners now tasked with bringing in sales. This is often represented by someone who is now the sales leader but has not had any real sales training.
- Marketing professionals who support the selling function.
The IES&BD monthly programs start with networking and hot breakfast at 7:30 a.m. at the USA Today/Gannett Headquarters in McLean. The speakers start at 8:15 a.m. and continue until 10:30 a.m. IES&BD sponsors include Access National Bank, HireStrategy, People Stretch Solutions, Vorsight, SJV Media, Team Visibility, Sonic Promos, SysArc, DIAMOND Strategic Marketing, Bendure Communications and the Washington Business Journal. Register for Marcus' program here.
About Marcus Sheridan:
Marcus is the CEO and founder of The Sales Lion, one of the premier inbound and content marketing companies in the world, training businesses large and small how to leverage content to build their digital brand and increase sales drastically. Marcus is the industry’s most in-demand speakers on strategies for using content marketing to drive revenue.
About the Institute for Excellence in Sales & Business Development
The Institute for Excellence in Sales & Business Development (IES&BD) is a center of actionable best practices, insights, tools, thought leadership, and recognition in the Mid-Atlantic region. It was created to develop excellence in sales and business development professionals and to help organizations maximize their selling efforts. The annual IES&BD Sales Excellence Awards recognize companies and organizations for excellence in sales training; sales innovation; sales management; customer partnering; and strategic alliances. The IES&BD Lifetime Achievement Award has become one of the most coveted prizes for sales professionals. Learn more about the IES&BD at http://www.i4esbd.com or by calling 888.443.9943.