Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
Avega, specializing on the communication and collaboration needs of small and mid-size organizations announced today its strategic partnership with RingCentral – an award-winning cloud phone provider. RingCentral simplifies communication for modern, flexible business environments and keeps a focus on innovation, with best-in-class features like Business SMS, automatic call recording and mobile apps for iOS and Android.
With RingCentral and Avega, businesses can now experience the best in a multiextension phone system with: auto-receptionist, flexible extension structuring, multiple voicemail boxes, fax, call routing, and integrated Smartphone and email capabilities; all customizable to the individual user.
All-new cloud phone solutions from Avega and RingCentral traverse business challenges including:
- Creating great first impressions without a live receptionist with the Auto-Receptionist. Customers find the right person the first time with intelligent routing by extensions, departments, business hours, and other routing and defined criteria.
- By offering Toll Free and local numbers from across North America, RingCentral alleviates the need to have multiple phone systems for multiple offices or virtual offices. Look like a big company and get big company features all through a single platform.
- Capture customers when they are in the buying cycle by leveraging the routing queues that are customized to meet the needs of every business. Optimizing features that limit hold times and ensure your customers always feel like an MVP.
- The days of 9 to 5 are long gone. Customers expect after-hours support. Call forward and answering rules directs phone calls so workers can stay connected without having to manage complicated individual schedules. Increase the chances of being in the right place at the right time.
- One number to reach all your important people is a competitive advantage. Call forwarding routes calls from RingCentral to mobile, home or any office phone. It also directs calls to employees, partners, and departments around the country for the ultimate in responsiveness.
- Avoid missed opportunities with find me-follow me that directs calls to multiple phones simultaneously or in order, route calls by date, time and Caller ID, or even by the number dialed.
“Canadian small and mid- sized businesses are demanding more from traditional on-premise phone systems but are restricted by limited IT resources to get the most out of new technology,” says Steve D'Agostino, President and founder of Avega Inc. “To have the competitive edge, our clients want the robust functionality with the simplicity that RingCentral can bring from an implementation and ongoing management perspective. RingCentral’s award-winning cloud phone solution continues to be the market leader in this space, and we look forward to bringing their deep understanding of Hosted VoIP to Avega’s customers.”
RingCentral is a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions. The company provides flexible and cost-effective services that support distributed workforces, mobile employees and the proliferation of “bring-your-own” communications devices. RingCentral enables convenient and effective communications for businesses across all their locations, all employees, all the time, thus fostering a more productive and dynamic workforce. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, Cisco, Scale Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information on RingCentral products, call 1-877-268-2403 or visit http://www.ringcentral.com.
In business since 2002, Avega Inc. is a Toronto area based telecommunication and conferencing firm specializing in comprehensive connectivity and collaboration solutions for SBM and Enterprise marketplace. Through our strategic vendor relationships we offer a complete portfolio of best-in-class Hosted VoIP, Audio and Video Conferencing, Internet, IP data networking, and Voice solutions. Our partnerships, combined with our unique business model, enable us to deliver the most competitive solutions and comprehensive support services available in the industry today.
For additional information or to request a live product demonstration, visit the Avega Web site at http://www.AVEGA.ca or call 866.342.8342
905.828.7886 ext. 223