London, UK (PRWEB) September 16, 2013
MarketPublishers.com informs that a new research report on the sodium silicate (CAS 1344-09-8) market prepared by BAC Reports is available in its catalogue.
The newly published report, “Sodium Silicate (CAS 1344-09-8) Market Research Report 2013,” grants access to an extensive review of the world sodium silicate market. It provides comprehensive profile of the product, including detailed description; important data on the product’s composition, ingredients and health hazards; toxicological and ecological information; identification of handling, storage and transportation requirements. The research study presents an insightful overview of sodium silicate properties, covers the major production methods and scrutinizes application areas in detail.
The research study provides true and unbiased insights into the sodium silicate market, uncovers detailed profiles of the leading and niche manufacturers and traders operating in the global sodium silicate market. Moreover, the report contains a snapshot of the key consumers across the main end-use sectors and sheds light on the regional prices for sodium silicate.
Title: Sodium Silicate (CAS 1344-09-8) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The following geographical markets for sodium silicate are covered in the report: Asia, Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, Middle East and Africa.
The list of the market participants profiled in the research study includes but is not limited to Silmaco N.V., Crosfield Italia S.r.l., BASF Corporation, Ste Charbonneaux-Brabant S.A., Vickers Laboratories Ltd., Sibelco Nordic, Haihang Industry Co., Hangzhou Dayangchem Co., Bee Chems, Kiran Global Chems, Shree Saibaba Chemical Industries, Tokuyama Corporation, See Sen Chemical Berhad, Danang Chemical Industries CICO, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Avantor Performance Materials, PQ Silicas Brasil Ltda., Karakaya Bentonite Inc. and Compañía Industrial Progreso S.A.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report is an essential source of information on the global sodium silicate market.
- Comprehensive product profile enhances one’s knowledge of sodium silicate.
- Insights into the sodium silicate market and data on the regional prices assist in determining the most promising markets, making informed business decisions and planning effective business strategies.
- Examination of the competitive environment helps to evaluate the competitive pressure and to gain competitive advantage in the sodium silicate market.
- Profiles of the leading and niche companies active in the world market allow one to find prospective business partners.
More CAS chemicals reports by BAC Reports can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/trade_cas/info.html.
MarketPublishers.com is a multilingual hypermarket offering a rich collection of comprehensive studies on various markets, sectors, industries, companies, etc. We perform professional services aimed to equip our clients with high-quality research products and support critical decision-making.