This contest is... a career-making opportunity for a freelance designer to potentially have their work seen nationally by millions of people on TV and on the Internet...
Northlake, IL (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
Empire Today®, LLC, America’s largest shop-at-home seller and installer of carpet and flooring, launched a “We Need a New Logo” contest on September 17, 2013 at https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/logo-empire-today-usd-249071. The contest is currently scheduled to end on September 23, 2013, although initial designs must be submitted by 9am CST on Saturday, September 21, 2013 to be considered as finalists.
“This contest is viewed by us as a career-making opportunity for a freelance designer to potentially have their work seen nationally by millions of people on TV and on the Internet, driven by one of the largest advertisers in the country,” said Keith Weinberger, Senior Vice President, Marketing of Empire Today.
Empire Today’s new logo should communicate:
- Empire Today’s people make getting new floors convenient:
1. Empire’s Design Consultants brings samples, so customers can see the products they’re choosing in the actual rooms and lighting into which they’ll be installed.
2. Scheduled appointments when consumers are ready… even the same day, if the appointment is scheduled before 11AM in most markets.
3. Due to a national network of distribution centers and professional installers, Empire Today can generally install flooring the next day, or whenever is most convenient for customers.
4. Empire Today’s award-winning, U.S.A.-located, customer service team is available 24/7 to help customers with any questions or comments.
- Empire Today provides installed brand-name Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic, and Vinyl flooring as well as Window Treatments (window shades, blinds, shutters, etc.).
“Empire’s current logo, which has been in place for over 10 years, has served the company well,” said Weinberger. “We feel that a new logo could better match the high quality of products, installation, and customer service Empire provides, along with other opportunities we hope to address with this contest.”
If designers are interested in participating, they can open a free account at https://99designs.com/designers, select Empire’s contest, agree to the NDA & Submission Agreement and Official Rules, and submit a design for our consideration. Empire Today will be reviewing submissions as they are posted and may (in our discretion) provide feedback and comments to designers throughout the program, and allow designers a chance to make improvements to their final submission to improve the likelihood that they will be selected as the ultimate winner.
About Empire Today
Empire Today, LLC (http://www.empiretoday.com) is America’s largest shop-at-home seller and installer of flooring and window treatment products, including carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and ceramic flooring. Empire is generally able to offer same day appointments to customer who book before 11am and, thanks to its regional distribution centers across the country, can deliver professional installation of in-stock product the very next day. In business for over 50 years, Empire has successfully provided service to more than 2 million customers, is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, and currently enjoys an A+ rating from the BBB. Empire Today can also be found on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/empiretoday), Google + (http://goo.gl/8PyH7), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/EmpireToday).
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries submitted and the skill of each entrant. Winner will receive $1,500. Sponsor: Empire Today, LLC, 333 Northwest Avenue, Northlake, Illinois 60164. See full Official Rules for full details, which are available on Empire’s Contest page on http://www.99designs.com.