TeslaThemes intends to invest more in the quality, uniqueness, flexibility of their WordPress Themes and support system.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Szczecin, Poland (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
To keep the expanded system running and to bring more products and innovations, TeslaThemes intends to invest more in the quality, uniqueness, reliability of their designs and support system. Since its launch, the service has been providing Premium WordPress Themes for different categories, professional 24/7 support, web development and design, customizations and more.
The new pricing model refers to all items and subscription packages and is set up as follows:
- Single WordPress Theme: is changing from the current price of $25 to $35 (one time fee).
- Standard Subscription: is changing from $35 to $45/per year and includes all WordPress Themes released within 1 year.
- Developer Subscription: is changing from $55 to $65/per year and includes all WordPress Themes and PSD files released within 1 year.
Additionally, TeslaThemes lists its important achievements, that include:
- Launching of 6 new Premium WordPress Themes in 3 months: Wedding Day, Vulcano, Shape, Winterfell, Hudson, MedPark and development of 2 new themes. The service estimates to have around 20 premium templates by the end of the year and keep releasing at least 2 new premium themes per month.
- Launching of Tesla Framework: a powerful frame and administration tools that allows users to customize the look and functionality of their theme, without advanced knowledge of programming. Also, a dedicated web page with the Framework Tour was created, where visitors can discover all its features.
- Technical support: solved over 313 support threads, and answered over 534 support questions. Additionally, an internal support ticket system was implemented to make the process of support more efficient.
- Affiliate program extension: providing 50% commissions for every sale to all Affiliates, 90 days cookies, a complete toolkit for promotion (banners, links, articles, etc.), monthly payments and more.
- Initiation of special offers: TeslaThemes increased its presence on social media community (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.) and started a wide variety of offers, including: discounts, giveaways, free WordPress themes, etc.
- Improvement of quality system – the WordPress theme provider has invested considerable amounts in its quality system (R&D, Tesla Framework, updates, cross optimization, testing, usability, UX and more).
TeslaThemes Team believes that this natural price adjustment will ensure the integrity and scalability of their service and make their customers the people who will fully benefit from this action. It is encouraging its users to buy their products before October 10th, when the new prices will be set up.