This is a unique opportunity for investors to hear six strong retail technology propositions in one place. All of them are looking for investment. All of them looking to transform retail in their own unique way.
London (PRWEB UK) 18 September 2013
Retail innovation experts, Eccomplished today announced the six companies who will showcase their business to the UK’s leading venture capital and angel investors at the Soho Hotel, London next week.
- yReceipts – Digitising till receipts at the point of sale, providing shoppers with the option to receive their receipt by email and retailers with simple integration between physical and digital worlds. Customers include Ben Sherman, Topshop and L.K.Bennett.
- Viewsy – Helping retailers to understand customer behaviour in the physical world; think of it as Google Analytics for bricks and mortar! Customers include C&A and Vodafone amongst others in the UK and the Netherlands.
- Elastera – An exciting proposition for retailers using Magento, Elastera provides a “Toyota-style”, lean and scalable PaaS.
- NearMe – A mobile platform providing an off-the-shelf store locator, offers and loyalty service to over 35 leading brands such as ASDA, Tesco, Clarks, Vodafone and Phones 4u.
- SMARTASSISTANT – With extensive traction in Austria and Germany, SMARTASSISTANT are expanding their guided selling platform internationally.
- Sparkle.cs – Taking away the headache and expense of EPOS upgrades and migrating retailers to digital couponing; customers include Spar and Moto.
RETAIL 20:20 - the UK’s first investor forum for retail technology and innovation will take place on the 25th September 2013 at the Soho Hotel in London at 3.30pm BST in association with Match Capital and Ventures In Motion.
The forum will put the six retail technology innovators on the spot – pitching their businesses to an audience of the UK’s leading technology investors. There will also be speakers from Eccomplished, Ventures in Motion and a major high street retailer articulating the latest retail innovation research, retail priorities and how investors can accelerate returns from their portfolio.
Over 75 leading investors have signed up from a cross section of the UK tech investor community.
Eccomplished Managing Director, Stephen Millard comments: “We’ve spent the last month speaking with over 30 fantastic retail technology propositions, solving all manner of retail challenges. Unfortunately we only have room on stage for six, whom we have selected based on strict criteria – technology innovation, proven success, strength of management team, post-revenues and – importantly - who fit into the overall story of retail transformation.
“Each candidate is an attractive investment opportunity; a good blend of market disruption and transformation, with a level of success in proving their model and business credibility.”
“This is a unique opportunity for investors to hear six strong, handpicked retail technology propositions in one place. All of them are looking for investment. All of them looking to transform retail in their own unique way.
To register for the RETAIL 20:20 Investor Forum, investors should complete the online registration form at http://eccomplished.com/retail-innovation-investor-forum/
Eccomplished works exclusively with technology innovators to transform global retail.
For more information visit: http://www.eccomplished.com
ABOUT MATCH CAPITAL
Match Capital was founded in 2012, to help young British companies to discover the maximum potential professional investor audience for their investment opportunities, and to facilitate connections to these investors.
The range of capital of these investment opportunities is typically between £250,000 and £2,500,000.
Match Capital currently offers a bespoke service to clients, immersing itself in all stages of the investment raising process.
Later this year, Match Capital will unveil a self-help tool for all young British companies to profile themselves online, to discover the most relevant professional investors electronically, and how to connect with them directly.
For more information, visit: http://www.matchcapitaluk.com/
ABOUT VENTURES IN MOTION
Ventures in motion combines private equity, tech and commercial experience to help companies compete and win, always with an exit in mind.
For more information, visit: http://www.vcinmotion.com/