London, UK (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
As of 2012, the sales generated by the global connector industry declined -2.7% to just over USD 47.6 billion. The automotive industry was the largest end user sector for electronic connector products followed by the computer and peripheral, telecom/datacom, and military/aerospace industries.
The ROW regional market for electronic connectors experienced the sharpest decline in 2012 and was estimated at just over USD 2.73 billion. In the same year, the North American connector market recorded the highest growth rate (3.4%), reaching a value of over USD 9.53 billion. On a country level, China was the largest connectors market which is evaluated at more than USD 11.4 billion.
Insightful research study “World Connector Market Handbook-2013” drawn up by Bishop & Associates, Inc has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: World Connector Market Handbook-2013
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 3,950.00
The report offers an extensive guide to the electronic connector industry globally, focusing on North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and ROW. It presents in-depth market analysis, discloses essential data (actual and historical) on the industry performance, and also analyzes all major aspects of the market. The research study contains a comprehensive market assessment by equipment sector and product category. In addition, the research report provides projections for the market development through 2017, with 5-year CAGRs included.
- In-depth insights into the global electronic connector market.
- Extensive analysis of the regional markets (North America, Europe, Japan, China, Asia Pacific, and the ROW).
- Historical and present data on the market performance.
- Insightful analysis of the main aspects of the industry.
- Comprehensive market assessment on the basis equipment sector and product category.
- Future industry prospects up to 2017.
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at Bishop & Associates page.