Prince Frederick, MD (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
Recorded Books, the world’s largest independent producer of unabridged audiobooks and a Haights Cross Communications company, expands its digital offerings with the addition of eBooks to the OneClickdigital service.
The initial collection includes some 40,000 eBooks from numerous publishers, with plans to add hundreds of thousands more in the coming months.
OneClickdigital offers library patrons remote access to eAudio and now eBooks by using their phones, tablets or home computers and is compatible with all Apple, PC and Droid devices.
“We are pleased to offer eBooks to our library customers, along with our high-quality exclusive audiobooks on one convenient platform,” said Matt Walker, V.P. of Recorded Books.
“This is an exciting step in fulfilling the vision of Rich Freese, president and CEO of Recorded Books, in becoming a premier, full-service digital product provider in the markets we serve,” Walker added.
Recorded Books introduced the RBdigital brand to offer high-quality products in technology’s ever-changing environment. Its portfolio of digital resources has grown to include:
- Multi-access digital magazines, meeting the demand brought on by the explosive use of mobile devices
- Thousands of multi-access independent and classic films which come with public performance rights to allow for programming use
- Over 500 courses appealing to the lifetime learner and offering Continuing Education Credits
- Extensive language learning of over 80 different languages serving the most diverse of communities
- Standardized test prep (SAT, PSAT, ACT, PLAN), providing a proven method for success to patrons at all income levels
- Computer software training for all major products from Adobe, Apple®, Google and Microsoft
- eBooks, self-publishing, foreign newspapers, legal support and more
For more information about Recorded Books, please call 1-800-638-1304 or visit http://www.recordedbooks.com.
About Recorded Books
Recorded Books, LLC is a leading provider of library services around the world, the largest independent producer of unabridged audiobooks, and a distributor of other audio products. Recorded Books delivers its products as both physical media (CDs and Playaway digital players) and via OneClickdigital, a downloading service featuring professionally narrated English- and Spanish-language audiobooks for adults, children and young adults, and now featuring eBooks. Through RBdigital, Recorded Books also offers a host of educational and entertainment services, including digital magazines, language-learning programs, software training, and database services. Recorded Books is a division of Haights Cross Communications. For more information, visit http://www.recordedbooks.com.
About Haights Cross Communications
Haights Cross Communications encompasses several top imprints that meet the diverse needs of every classroom and school and public library. Triumph Learning is the leading publisher of standards-aligned, K–12 instructional materials and proven curriculum solutions—serving 21st-century learners with a mix of interactive digital tools and innovative student texts. Recorded Books delivers the highest quality recordings of unabridged literature, college lectures, language learning courses, digital magazines, and much more.