..the Villages provide a perfect platform for companies to deliver their event objectives and for corporate, convention and trade show groups to incorporate into their programmes.
London (PRWEB) September 18, 2013
The strategy will see Chic Outlet Shopping® partner with corporate and agency organisations, venues, convention bureaus, congress centres and communication and brand experience agencies to host bespoke events, groups meetings and incentives at the Villages. The Chic Outlet Shopping® Villages have already seen 22,000 delegates from 31 countries attend 280 events across the nine locations so far in 2013. Chic Outlet Shopping® is looking to increase that number with the launch of four distinct products aimed at the MICE market:
1. Groups–Convention or corporate stand-alone meetings and events, incorporating a shopping experience into the partner or main programme. Services include priority food and beverage reservations and access to a VIP hospitality area in the Villages and can be combined with visits to other sites of tourism interest, such as whisky tasting in Kildare or a Ferrari experience in Milan.
2. Special Events–One-off events incorporating sponsor branding and the use of the Village on a large group or sole-hire basis (generally between 300 and 2,000 guests), including bespoke private access to boutiques and hospitality options.
3. Meetings–Use of VIP Lounges or other facilities for a personalised, ‘different’ location for a VIP meeting experience.
4. Incentives–Gift Card based employee and customer reward solutions
The Villages offer a range of hospitality services including multilingual hosts, chauffeur-driven transport, a ‘shop and drop’ hands-free service, personal shoppers, VIP Lounges and valet parking. Companies can access all of the hospitality services in the Villages for their staff and customers including arranging prepaid Gift Cards for them to spend during their visit, and VIP Cards, which enable guests to enjoy a 10% reduction in participating boutiques.
As Ian Stazicker, Tourism Director, explains, Chic Outlet Shopping® expects high demand for its four MICE products from Europe as well as from further afield; “Good value luxury is an ideal fit for many companies as people will never stop aspiring and the Villages provide a perfect platform for companies to deliver their event objectives and for corporate, convention and trade show groups to incorporate into their programmes”.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
- 22,000 guests have attended events and activities at the Villages to date in 2013
- 286 groups have visited the Villages to date in 2013
- Guests from 31 countries have attended events at the Villages to date in 2013
- 7 of the groups in 2013 had more than 500 guests
- The largest group was 2,500 guests
- 16% of the groups had more than 100 guests
- 50% of visiting groups were between 10 and 55 persons
- 25% of visiting groups were generated from corporates
- 50% of the visiting groups and events generated from event management companies and DMCs
About Chic Outlet Shopping®
Chic Outlet Shopping® is the Collection of luxury outlet Villages by Value Retail, the only company to specialise exclusively in the development and operation of luxury outlet shopping villages. Currently home to more than 900 boutiques, the nine Villages offer the authentic previous seasons’ collections of leading luxury fashion and lifestyle brands with savings of up to 60%.
Within easy reach of some of Europe’s and China's favourite gateway cities – London, Dublin, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Bologna, Brussels, Antwerp, Cologne, Frankfurt, Munich and, in 2014, Suzhou/Shanghai – the Villages are defined by high fashion, superior service and hospitality, a calendar of celebrated events, and exceptional value for money. Located in regions of cultural and historic renown, the Villages have become international tourist destinations in their own right.