For a small investment, clients are able to improve workplace safety while reducing operating costs. - Mike Johnson, Director - Engineered Systems
Vienna, OH (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Liberty Technologies (Pack Expo booth#S6438), a Millwood, Inc. Company, and a worldwide industry leader and innovator of unit load and packaging systems, materials and services, is introducing a line of lift tables and pallet loaders at Pack Expo in Las Vegas. The Liberty name has a long legacy within industry as providing high-value added and quality products. These proprietary products will continue that legacy under the Liberty Lifter and Liberty Loader brand names.
The new line of lifters and loaders has been designed to maximize load building efficiency and improve ergonomics and worker safety by:
- Continually adjusting load heights to minimize back strain.
- Providing load maneuverability to reduce wasted motion.
- Utilizing rugged componentry to handle a wide range of loads.
- Providing a range of table tops to handle most any load type.
"This new line of products provides a way to efficiently build pallet loads while minimizing the chance of back injuries by reducing the stretching and bending typically associated with manual palletizing operations," said Mike Johnson, Director – Engineered Systems. "For a small investment, clients are able to improve workplace safety while reducing operating costs."
These new products add to the Liberty Technologies’ goal to be a single source that can address all unit load needs through a systems-based approach that combines packaging, consumables, and equipment. This approach will help you:
- Lower your total cost for unit load handling and packaging.
- Increase protection of your products.
- Meet your sustainability goals.
- Enhance employee productivity and safety.