Miami, FL (PRWEB) September 20, 2013
BlueMelon (http://www.bluemelon.com), has expanded the selling platform for yet another business model thus offering the full array of complex selling options in a single business package. The newest addition - self-fulfillment - allows users to have complete control over the production and shipment of their merchandise. Anyone may start selling their own black and white prints, various handcrafted photo products, or even products just displayed on their photos like necklaces, designs, or paintings - and all without paying commissions from their profit without limitation.
The self-fulfillment business model allows for a fast and simple customization of all important options:
- Full range of products. User defined products including the option to allow only a single item per product.
- Relevant price lists. Unlimited number of price lists in six currencies.
- PayPal or individual payment collecting. Fully integrated PayPal checkout or any payment method agreed on by the customer and seller.
- Fully adjustable shipping. Boundless shipping options defined using few entries only.
Miroslav Liska, BlueMelon CEO, admitted: “When creating the self-fulfillment program, we were aiming to satisfy the needs of users who have their own photo labs and want to print their photos for domestic orders only as well as those who wish to fulfill every order themselves. But we also knew that some users want to accept checks and other forms of payment. The trick was to make the feature with all its unlimited variations user-friendly and provide a simple checking system that enables users to see, which orders were paid for and which were already shipped together with the respective notifications and reports. We have simply wanted to satisfy everyone.”
The result is impressive - a feature that combines already familiar elements and methodology into a new dimension of a product selling experience.
But the self-fulfillment is not the only recent expansion ; the complete pack of services from upload tools to the browsing design has evolved. The most notable changes definitely include:
- FTP upload.
- Lightroom Publishing Plugin. Plugin that is at the top of its class with such management options as importing existing album-category structure, removal, renaming, and especially automatic replacement of the older photos with their new versions.
- Application for iPhone and iPad users. An entirely autonomous product with its own interface, instant upload options, or SMS invitations.
- The cinematic browsing. Multiple changes in the single photo view and album views announcing even further simplification of the browsing impression where minimalism and perception to detail constitute the guiding principles leaving visitors with photos. Everything else has become secondary.
Learn more about BlueMelon: