Early movers, such as BookingPal, are very exciting propositions for companies in the travel industry.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
BookingPal today announced that they have successfully raised $1.5M in seed capital from prominent angel investors to launch a new and effective integrated vacation rental distribution and guest generation platform. BookingPal has been launched to:
- Increase revenue generation for vacation rental, campgrounds and RV parks property managers worldwide by making these properties available on large OTAs websites worldwide.
- Allow OTAs to have access to a very large inventory of instantly bookable properties and to generate revenue from them.
- Enable home-related listing websites to enter the vacation rental market.
- Provide competitive intelligence solutions and yield management capabilities.
- Bring efficiency and cost savings to the vacation rental marketplace by improving connectivity between vacation rental suppliers and distribution channels.
- Aggregate inventory from a highly fragmented supplier base.
Founded and led by serial entrepreneur Alex Aydin, whom previously co-founded NASDAQ listed Procom Technology as well as Icanbuy Corp., a technology supplier to the home-related listing websites (acquired by Informa in 2012). BookingPal is poised to tap into, and help accelerate the growth of the large $85 Billion global vacation rental industry.
“The vacation rental industry is attracting a lot of attention from the largest travel companies as increasingly sophisticated consumers look for alternative experiences from the usual hotel vacations,” said David Baggett, co-founder of ITA Software and one of BookingPal’s advisors. “Early movers, such as BookingPal, are very exciting propositions for companies in the travel industry."
BookingPal is a cloud based travel technology company, providing a global distribution system and a centralized booking platform for vacation rental properties. Vacation rental property owners/managers can increase their online presence and number of bookings by distributing their inventory via BookingPal’s global distribution channels. Vacation rental properties, timeshare resorts, campgrounds and RV parks worldwide can use BookingPal’s guest generation capabilities to maximize profitability and increase efficiency of their online performance.