With a core focus on the experiences of members, staff and leadership, Protech continues to innovate with an emphasis on quality, deliberately and methodically improving our database, analytics, e-commerce and cloud solutions.
Columbia, MD (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
Protech Associates, Inc. (Protech), the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM, today announced the success of its Fusion 2013 user conference evidenced by a max-capacity crowd attending a day full of educational sessions. Focused on product advancements and functionality, Protech and Microsoft technology roadmaps, and Protech’s vision for the future, the event culminated with an awards ceremony to celebrate customer successes. Based on attendee surveys, 100 percent responded they would attend again or recommend the event to a colleague for 2014. During the event held at the Washington Marriott at Metro Center, in Washington, D.C., Protech announced that 60 percent of its customers are now in the cloud.
“This shift in software delivery marks a significant shift in the perception and adoption rate of cloud technologies, which provides stability for not only our customers, but also the Protech business and has resulted in improved customer satisfaction and loyalty. This strategic movement is a representation of Protech’s approach to apply basic business fundamentals to guide our product roadmap and address the needs of our customers,” stated Brian Bruffey, CEO, Protech. “It is with a nod to this strategy and the hard work and dedication of our customers that we enthusiastically celebrate in the success they have achieved.”
Protech Wow! Awards winners:
- Fast Track – Association of Middle Level Education
- Excellence in Teamwork – National Academic Advising Association
- Excellence in Member Services – American Health Lawyers Association
- Excellence in Innovation – American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordination
- Excellence in Innovation – American College of Physician Executives
- Evangelism – Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Overall Excellence – National Association of Independent Schools
As part of the opening Innovation Showcase, Protech addressed recent upgrades and the company’s plans for product and technology evolution over the next 18 months. Key points included a focus on mobile innovation, a robust and improved API, and preparations for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 upgrade.
Key Product Advancements:
- Mobility: Protech recently released cross-browser functionality and compatibility for its UX Online 2011 application to enable its use anywhere, with any device. Looking forward, its development team is working to create opportunities for associations to incorporate mobile apps which will further improve members’ online experiences.
- Improved API: By encapsulating primary UX Online business logic, Protech’s expected advancements in application program interfaces will provide customers with more opportunities to connect with other essential systems.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013: As a Microsoft partner, Protech is at the front of the technology evolution produced by Microsoft and is already in the process of identifying necessary architecture changes for the anticipated upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, which includes a reimagined user interface.
“With a core focus on the experiences of members, staff and leadership, Protech continues to innovate with an emphasis on quality, deliberately and methodically improving our database, analytics, e-commerce and cloud solutions. Through a smooth, seamless and non-disruptive upgrade path and long-term technology plan, we empower our customers to plan in advance for emerging technologies and employ predictable and manageable deployments,” said Frank Bruffey, III, CTO, Protech.
About Protech Associates, Inc.
Protech Associates, Inc. is the world’s first and leading provider of cloud-based association management software (AMS) powered by Microsoft Dynamics® CRM. Founded in 1984, Protech combines deep industry expertise and the technical knowledge of numerous on-staff Microsoft Certified Professionals to deliver a robust, easy-to-use, membership management software that is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, with enterprise-level security, a built-in disaster recovery plan, and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee. Headquartered in Colombia, Md., the company has been named to the Microsoft President’s Club multiple times, received the Microsoft Distinction in Marketing Award twice, is a Microsoft partner with a Gold Competency in CRM, and partners with technology leaders including CenturyLink, Cetrom, Melissa Data, PayPal, ExactTarget, Higher Logic and Engage. For more information, visit http://www.protechassociates.com.