Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
NewVo Beauty comments on the makeup trends that have been seen on the fall 2013 runways that can be incorporated into your autumn beauty routine.
According to an article published on September 19th by In-Spire LS titled, “Autumn Makeup Looks,” there were many looks seen on the runway for Fall 2013. While some of these looks are too bold to include in a casual look, there are some that are perfect for everyday wear.
The article shares these fall makeup looks:
- Orange Shades- Designers such as Gucci featured orange eye shadows on their runways. Complete the look by using a nude lipstick and a matte face. If you find that the orange is difficult to pull off, mix with bronze shadows.
- Bold Lips- Lips in plum and merlot color shades are very in for this fall. The wine-stained matte lip is also a popular trend. If matte is not a trend that you opt for, add a gloss over a stained lip.
- No Makeup looks- The natural, barely there look appeared again this fall. Achieve this look by brushing cheeks with peach colored shades. Nude lipstick, a light brown eyeliner pencil and a touch of mascara can finish off this look. “If you are looking for more of a dewy complexion instead of a matte one, try applying argan oil as a moisturizer before you apply blush,” says Sara Greenstone, representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “This will give you hydrated skin but won’t leave you looking greasy,” she adds.
- Cat Eyes- The cat eyed look is still hot for this season. Simply add a small line of black liner to the top lash line and flick out of the edges. This look is best accentuated with the trendy bold red lips.
- Over the Top Smokey Eye- The runways of Roberto Cavalli and Donna Karen featured an exaggerated smokey eye that featured winged liner and a touch of glitter on the center of the eye. The look is topped off by adding a nude lips color.
“For fall it is all about the color palettes,” says Greenstone. “You can never go wrong with a brown or bronze color in the fall and the orange tones that are in this season blend well together with those tones.”
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.