Newbury Park is an active and health conscious community that has been waiting for a friendly, neighborhood fitness center like Fitness 19.
Newbury Park, CA (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
On Thursday, September 12, 2013, the new Fitness 19 health club located in the Newbury Park Plaza, 161 N. Reino Rd., Newbury Park, CA, opened its doors. This is the 56th Fitness 19 in California, and the 151st in the nation. The community is invited to stop by, request a 7-day guest pass and experience all this new club has to offer by taking a tour, participating in popular group exercise classes or simply relaxing in the sauna.
Members and guests of Fitness 19 will experience a facility that has over 20,000 square feet of space, tons of free weights, over 50 pieces of state-of-the-art cardio equipment, indoor cycling, saunas, and locker rooms with showers. These amenities combined with group classes, knowledgeable personal trainers and convenient hours allow Fitness 19 to offer some of the best resources and one of the top values in the region to help members achieve their fitness goals.
In addition, Fitness 19 has partnered with the Healthways Silver Sneakers/Prime programs and the American Specialty Health Silver & Fit program to support seniors who wish to stay active. Individuals who participate in these programs are welcome to come and visit our facilities to learn more about how Fitness 19 can support them in their health and wellness goals.
Bob Rodger, Regional Manager with Fitness 19 states “Opening one of our new clubs is always fun, but this opening is particularly rewarding. Newbury Park is an active and health conscious community that has been waiting for a friendly, neighborhood fitness center like Fitness 19. We have already met so many members of the community that can’t wait to workout in a top quality facility close to home. The club looks great; I think Newbury Park and Fitness 19 are a fantastic fit.”
Fitness 19 is unique because their memberships are so affordable. Their standard memberships are month-to-month so you won’t be tied to a contract for several years.
Finding time to exercise can be a challenge, but the new Fitness 19 in Newbury Park boasts a variety of ways to stay active and healthy when juggling a busy schedule:
- Open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday & Sunday – Working out is truly convenient for busy people who want to stay focused on personal health and fitness goals.
- Cardio Equipment – The health benefits of cardiovascular exercise make it an important part of your regular fitness routine. Fitness 19 gyms are well equipped with comfortable, safe and effective Life Fitness cardio equipment, including treadmills, stair climbers, lifecycles, and elliptical cross-trainers that feature advanced ergonomics, easy-to-use consoles and sophisticated heart rate monitoring.
- Strength Training Equipment - There’s more to strength training than just getting strong. Strength training builds muscles and increases bone density. It’s about shaping and toning your body to achieve the visible results and health benefits you seek. Fitness 19 has an excellent assortment of Plate Loaded Hammer Strength and Hammer Strength MTS equipment, that is user friendly, comfortable and will help you in achieving extraordinary results.
- Group Classes– This new club will offer a range of popular group exercise classes like Zumba ®, Yoga, Mat Pilates, Step Aerobics, Turbo Kickboxing ®, Body Sculpt, Boot Camp ® and many more that are effective, motivating, and fun.
- Personal Training – Whatever your personal fitness goals, our trainers can show you the most efficient path to reaching them. Benefit from the expertise of professionals who have the training and experience to guide you toward success. It’s the best way to stay focused and motivated.
- Kid’s Room Facilities – For busy parents who want to make sure their children are in a clean, safe and fun environment while they workout. Our Kids Rooms are designed to give parents peace of mind. Kids rooms are staffed with caring, professional Fitness 19 staff who will create a safe and entertaining environment for your children.
- Fitness 19 Social Media – Another great resource is the club’s Facebook Page, where anyone can reach out to the staff and club membership to find advice for sticking to a fitness regimen or learn more about your favorite group classes. In addition, you can follow us on Twitter and Google+.
To experience the new Fitness 19, Newbury Park, download a free pass from http://www.fitness19.com.
Fitness 19 was founded in 2003 by fitness industry veterans who believed that the traditional health club model wasn’t meeting the needs of most people. They started Fitness 19 to give customers more of what they really want out of a fitness membership. The result is a simple fitness club concept – an extremely affordable, family-friendly facility that offers state-of-the-art cardio, strength, and free weight equipment.