Redding, CT (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Search Marketing Expo – SMX East kicks off next Tuesday, October 1 in New York City. Here’s what is in store:
- Over 50 conference sessions and keynotes on search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), local and mobile search, and social media marketing. Review the agenda.
- 100+ internet marketing experts sharing their best tactics, including Twitter, Adobe, IBM, Orbitz, eBay, and more. See who’s speaking.
- Forty leading search and internet marketing solution providers in the Expo Hall. View the roster of exhibitors and sponsors.
- Over 30 of the exhibitors will be presenting case studies and best practices in the SMX Theater.
- Educational sessions on internet and search engine marketing presented by Google, Quantcast, Covario, Page One Power; open to all pass holders including Expo+ – see the descriptions.
- Numerous opportunities to connect with other marketers at structured and social networking events, including the Expo Hall Reception sponsored by Stone Temple Consulting, and the SMX After Dark charity, sponsored by Yext and benefiting the Boomer Esiason Foundation Fighting Cystic Fibrosis.
SMX East takes place in at the Javits Convention Center October 1-3. The SMX Expo Hall is open noon to 6pm on October 1 and 10am to 4pm on October 2. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier Sponsors DoubleClick Search, Google and Marin Software, and Gold Sponsors Bing, Bruce Clay Inc. and Quantcast.
SMX East is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan, Chris Sherman and the editorial team of Search Engine Land, the leading news blog covering search engine marketing.
SMX East will also offer six in-depth pre-conference workshops on Monday, September 30, conducted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include search engine optimization (SEO), international search, Google AdWords, social content distribution for SEO, local search and SEO for in-house marketers.
Pre-conference pricing available until September 30. Ticket prices for SMX East are available at pre-conference rates through September 30. Several pass options are available, from 3-day All Access passes to free Expo+ passes.
Register online for SMX East at or by calling (877) 242-5242 between 9am and 5pm ET Monday thru Friday.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX East and Third Door Media
SMX East features sessions for those seeking advanced tactics or just starting out in search marketing, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own a business.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Paris, SMX Milan, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively. The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Digital Marketing Depot brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 and 2012 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.