London, UK (PRWEB) September 20, 2013
The hospital asset management market is forecast to register 20 percent CAGR through 2017. RFID in healthcare is the leading market segment which is poised to grow at 17 percent CAGR in the forthcoming years. Recently, the RTLS category has caught the interest of many market leaders and investors, and it is likely to expand at 35.4 percent CAGR through 2017. While equipment management accounted for the largest share of the applications in 2012, the staff management is forecast to record the highest CAGR of over 37 percent between 2012-2017 owing to a focus on increased productivity and improved health care quality.
North America is the leading regional market for hospital asset management, holding a market share of 44 percent; it is likely to grow at 20.7 percent CAGR through 2017. Meanwhile, Asia is forecast to witness the highest CAGR in the coming years due to increasing awareness and growing investments in Japan, India and China. Ekahau, Siemens Healthcare, AeroScout, Awarepoint Corporation, GE Healthcare and IBM Corporation are among the top players in the world hospital asset management market.
New research report “Hospital Asset Management Market - Pharmaceutical [Wi-Fi RTLS, RFID (Tags – Active & Passive, Software), IR, Ultrasound, Equipment & Patient Tracking, Staff Safety, Temperature & Humidity Monitoring, Drug Counterfeit - Global Forecast to 2017 __title__ ]” prepared by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Hospital Asset Management Market - Pharmaceutical [Wi-Fi RTLS, RFID (Tags – Active & Passive, Software), IR, Ultrasound, Equipment & Patient Tracking, Staff Safety, Temperature & Humidity Monitoring, Drug Counterfeit] - Global Forecast to 2017
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the world hospital asset management market. It presents a comprehensive market assessment by geography, products and applications, contains a extensive value chain analysis and examines the major market segments. The research study discloses historical, present and forecast data on the industry performance, identifies key factors influencing the market growth, outlines major market opportunities and challenges, and also characterizes the regulative framework. The report delves into the competitive landscape, offers detailed profiles of the leading market players, and traces the most recent industry activity alongside new product launches. It discusses the burning industry issues and trends prevailing in the market. The study also provides forecasts of the future development of the hospital asset management market.
- Extensive analysis of the world hospital asset management market.
- Examination of the market segmentation.
- Identification of the major market drivers and restraints.
- Outlining of the top market opportunities and challenges.
- Comprehensive market assessment by geography, products and applications.
- Insights into the regulative landscape.
- Description of the competitive scenario.
- Review of the recent industry activities (data on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and new product launches).
- Detailed company profiles including general overview, information on financials, review of a product/service portfolio as well as strategies and developments.
- Future forecast for the global hospital asset management market up to 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.