Eindhoven, Netherlands (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) today announced the launch of a new MIFARE Partner Program, created to offer increased levels of value to the MIFARE ecosystem. The MIFARE Partner Program will allow members easier access to benefits and more visibility of their expertise as a partner company. NXP recommends buying MIFARE products and solutions from companies registered on MIFARE.net, so participation in the new partner program ensures continued trust, reliability, interoperability and quality of service. On top of this, a new MIFARE logo is launched to strengthen the brand identity and to signify the growth and transformation of MIFARE.
The new MIFARE Partner Program provides a tangible illustration of the importance of trust and quality within a partner network, as well as the significance of standardizing MIFARE products. The new MIFARE Partner Program embodies the relevance of customer experience and the value of product quality and service.
The MIFARE Partner Program offers two levels of partnership based on cooperation type, commitment and achievements:
1) MIFARE Registered Partner – The starting level for partners to familiarize themselves with our MIFARE products is as a Registered Partner. Partners are officially registered on MIFARE.net, along with a full company profile.
Benefits for Registered Partners
- Automatic NXP MIFARE product recommendation via company registration on MIFARE.net
- Use of the MIFARE Registered Partner Logo
- Access to over 1,000 companies in the MIFARE ecosystem
- Option to receive the MIFARE Newsletter
- Access to support documents
- Access to MIFARE trainings hosted by NXP
- Option to become an active member of the MIFARE Community
- Use of the MIFARE support forum
- Ability to share MIFARE related stories
2) MIFARE Premium Partner – For partners who represent the cutting-edge of the contactless industry we can offer the MIFARE Premium Partner level. Companies in this partner category leverage the latest in MIFARE product innovation to surpass customer expectations and drive growth within the industry. Each member is hand selected and must meet strict guidelines and criteria.
Benefits for Premium Partners
Premium Partners enjoy the full benefits of Registered Partners, plus:
- Increased visibility on MIFARE.net and other promotional activities
- Ability to demonstrate their expertise with a Premium Partner Logo and Certification
- Company promotion in the MIFARE Newsletter
- Invitation to yearly alignment meetings
- Participation in the definition of future MIFARE products
- Preferred conditions for MIFARE trainings hosted by NXP
- Dedicated MIFARE contact person at NXP
The MIFARE logo kicks off a new era of innovation and growth for the use of MIFARE products. Over the last 20 years, MIFARE has become an established brand for contactless transport ticketing and access management solutions and holds strong leadership positions in these two markets. In addition, the MIFARE product portfolio has evolved and is now fully prepared for a variety of new applications such as loyalty programs, micro-payment or gaming.
“Our new logo represents a forward-thinking mindset for what MIFARE stands for today - a modern and innovative platform that enables great customer experiences,” says Martin Gruber, general manager automatic fare collection, NXP Semiconductors. “We included visual elements of our corporate logo to make it easier for our customers to recognize MIFARE as a sub-brand of NXP.”
The new MIFARE logo features three different sizes of bubbles held in the corporate colors of NXP which stand for growth and represents our dynamic, innovative and flexible attributes. With the white lines in between, the commitment to contactless technologies is expressed.
About NXP Semiconductors
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries, and posted revenue of $4.36 billion in 2012. Find out more at http://www.nxp.com.
This document includes forward-looking statements which include statements regarding NXP’s business strategy, financial condition, results of operations and market data, as well as other statements that are not historical facts. By their nature, forward-looking statements are subject to numerous factors, risks and uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes and results to be materially different from those projected. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Except for any ongoing obligation to disclose material information as required by the United States federal securities laws, NXP does not have any intention or obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements after NXP distributes this document, whether to reflect any future events or circumstances or otherwise. For a discussion of potential risks and uncertainties, please refer to the risk factors listed in NXP’s SEC filings. Copies of NXP’s SEC filings are available from the SEC website, http://www.sec.gov.