I believe that technology is only a tool to be applied when there is a gain to be made.
New York, NY (PRWEB) September 20, 2013
Michael Zucchi, CEO of ZBRELLA Technology Consulting, hosted and moderated a panel of technology experts at the Business Expo Fair on September 18th, sponsored by the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce.
Zucchi, an entrepreneur and business technology expert who brings a unique perspective to the accounting, construction, and legal communities, said afterwards, "It was exciting to moderate a conversation that focused on innovation and growth of business, and provide insights from my years of experience helping mid-size businesses select and implement the right technologies. I believe that technology is only a tool to be applied when there is a gain to be made."
ZBRELLA is a top-notch consulting firm focusing on the accounting, legal, and construction technology. They help clients leverage the latest technology to increase efficiency and profits. ZBRELLA transforms the way clients do business with the power of modern communications technology.
ZBRELLA is with you every step of the way.
- analyze businesses and assessing technology needs, working with clients to form a plan for integrating office with the hardware and software needed to be competitive;
- finding the right hardware and software to maximize businesses’ performance and put them on the cutting edge of their industry;
- installing and customizing clients' hardware and software. Clients have an optimized network of office computing technology at their disposal in no time;
- training clients and their staff to use their new technology. Staff will learn how to use their new hardware and software to improve their already stellar performance;
- supporting and maintaining the office’s hardware and software. From remote and on-site technical support to antivirus monitoring, ZBRELLA stays with clients every step of the way.
For additional information contact:
press(at)zbrella(dot)com or call toll free (800)750-4296 or (718)355-9155.
Press release written by Treasurefy Marketing - boutique marketing for law firms