Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Real Story Group analysts will be available Wednesday, 25 September during business hours GMT and EDT to share findings from a detailed evaluation of twenty-one enterprise mobile platforms, including offerings from Adobe, Antenna, Appcelerator, IBM, Intel, Kony, Motorola, Netbiscuits, Oracle, SAP, Verivo Software, and others. The report will be released that same day by RSG, an independent analyst firm known for its hard-hitting vendor evaluations.
To schedule a personal briefing on Wednesday with RSG's Tony Byrne or Kashyap Kompella, please contact Elina Glazer at media(at)realstorygroup(dot)com, +1 617 340 6464 ext. 127, or in North America 1 800 325 6190, ext. 127.
Key themes from this 200-page report include:
- Mobile experience management is becoming the primary driver for enterprise investment in employee (B2E) mobility solutions.
- Application security -- not just device security -- has become a critical enterprise concern.
- Enterprises are increasingly in-sourcing business-to-consumer (B2C) mobile development and delivery capabilities.
- Vendors are responding by developing portal-like middleware to support mobile experiences after initial deployment.
- The debate between mobile web vs. native apps remains unresolved; thus, enterprises often need to support both approaches.
- No single vendor excels at both B2C and B2E use cases, which may compel large enterprises to consider multiple platforms.
- The enterprise mobile platform marketplace remains highly fragmented and immature.
The Enterprise Mobile Technology Report will be released Wednesday, 25 September, and sell for $2,750 for a one-time download. It also will be available via a yearly subscription that includes personalized analyst advice.
About The Real Story Group
The Real Story Group, established in 2001, is a buyer's advocate for enterprises looking to invest in digital workplace and marketing technologies. We provide research and advisory services to support end users through technology selection and implementation. We publish independent vendor evaluations that help IT executives sort out suitable technology choices to fit their particular scenarios. Our research is known for its technical depth, readability, and absolute neutrality.