'Mobile usage trends are also putting more of a spotlight on usability, which will impact user expectations not just in mobile settings, but across the board.' -Vishal Gauri, President, Nagarro Inc.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
Nagarro, Inc., a high-end technology services firm specializing in strategic software and IT projects, will attend and exhibit at the Gartner Outsourcing & Strategic Partnerships Summit from September 23-25, 2013 in Orlando, Florida. Nagarro will be available at booth # 411 throughout the event for informal discussions about system integration and development services, with a special focus on mobile application development projects.
Nagarro’s Mobility Solutions practice is built on more than a decade of mobile app development experience spanning iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry, and other platforms. This practice includes Nagarro’s Mobile Center of Excellence – a dedicated group of engineering, UI/UX and functional experts focused on delivering innovative mobile solutions that meet security, SLA and TCO requirements.
Some of Nagarro’s recent mobility successes with various customers include:
- A billing application for Win 7 handheld devices which enables an industrial field team to create bills on demand and push them to the company’s central billing application for processing and invoice generation.
- A series of mobile energy control applications built for both iOS and Android devices, enabling both residential and commercial users to customize and control a wide range of technical functions via smartphone and tablet.
- A secure, full-service mobile banking platform for a large banking institution, available for both iOS and Android smartphone users.
- A mobile application that allows electric vehicles drivers to navigate, access, and charge vehicles at supported charging stations, available for both iOS and Android smartphone users.
Nagarro’s Mobility Solutions practice is equipped to design, build, test, port, and deploy native, HTML5, and hybrid apps. In addition to building custom apps, Nagarro consultants work with customers to implement mobile versions of enterprise apps; build mobile websites; and use mobile technology to transform and modernize legacy software.
In technology consulting, solution design and implementation, Nagarro is known for its award-winning technical excellence, including CMMi Maturity Level 5 appraised processes. Nagarro combines its technical leadership with a global delivery model, a customer-focused approach and an emphasis on complex projects with high strategic value to deliver meaningful benefits from every engagement. Nagarro specializes in collaborative, cloud computing, and mobile development projects for enterprise customers, along with other business-critical enterprise application and software product development engagements.
“The fast-paced, agile nature of mobile application development is reverberating throughout the entire application development arena, causing traditional application development cycles to streamline and condense. Mobile usage trends are also putting more of a spotlight on usability, which will impact user expectations not just in mobile settings, but across the board.”
- Vishal Gauri, President, Nagarro Inc.
About Nagarro, Inc.
Nagarro focuses on its customers’ most strategic technology projects to deliver actionable competitive advantage. Recognized worldwide for its expertise in developing complex software products and applications, Nagarro brings unmatched technical leadership and a complete commitment to success to every project. Founded in 1996, Nagarro is part of Germany-based Allgeier Group and has offices in the US, Mexico, Germany, Sweden and India. For more information, please visit nagarro.com or call 408-436-6170.