San Francisco, California-based Fox Marble is the exclusive Northern California Neolith distributor.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
Fox Marble, a stone surface and countertop service provider to San Francisco area residential and commercial clients, announced today that it is introducing Neolith, a new countertop material, to the California market.
Neolith is a Sintered Porcelain countertop and surfacing material that offers the latest and most durable technology of porcelain. It’s a natural countertop choice because Neolith is made of clays, sand, feldspar, silica and mineral oxides. Neolith is eco-safe because it is made entirely of organic materials that do not give off any environmentally harmful substances; it’s also completely recyclable.
San Francisco, California residential and commercial designers and general contractors are using Neolith because it offers a large set of benefits that make it attractive for many types of uses.
- Durable, withstanding wear and tear without suffering scratches or abrasion
- Waterproof, with an absorption level of near zero, Neolith is fully resistant to liquid stains
- Easy-to-clean and hygienic, capable of handling chemical cleaning agents such as bleach, ammonia and many household products with acidic content
- Resistant to high temperatures, not burning or emitting toxic substances when submitted to fire
- Lightweight, making the transportation, handling and load factor on the cladding all attractive features
- Available in a wide range of colors, originating from the raw material pigmentation so that color is stable over time
Neolith has fewer joints (comes in large slabs) and is lighter and less thick (slabs of 5 or 10mm thick) than other traditional surfacing materials. As a result, Northern California designers are finding that the Neolith countertop and surfacing material has a wide range of applications for interior, exteriors and furnishings. Designers are finding new and imaginative ways of laying out kitchens because Neolith is not only attractive for kitchen countertops but can also be used as furniture covering to achieve a desired color and look combination. Because of its durability and resistance to scratches, Neolith is perfect as flooring for heavily trafficked areas. One of Neolith’s main uses is for cladding the exteriors of buildings with ventilated facades or curtain wall applications due to its lightness and large dimensions. As the Neolith laminate slabs are so quick to install, many commercial contractors are finding it as an ideal material for use in large projects in which execution time is a determining factor.
San Francisco, California-based Fox Marble is the exclusive Northern California Neolith distributor. To view samples, discuss Neolith’s application to your current project or to get an estimate, contact Fox Marble Sales Department at (415) 671-1149.