At Hypertherm, we spend a lot of time carefully engineering and precisely machining our consumable parts...we know that if these consumables are properly cared for, they will outperform and out last other consumables in the market.
Hanover, NH (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
Hypertherm, a U.S. based manufacturer of advanced cutting systems, is offering a new consumable optimization package to owners of its HyPerformance® HPR® and HPRXD® plasma cutting systems. This package is designed to help operators optimize the cut quality, torch performance, and consumable life of their system. The consumable optimization package includes the following tools:
1. Consumable care guide to identify different consumable types, learn how to properly stack and assemble consumables in the torch, and establish common practices and daily maintenance routines to accurately evaluate and track performance;
2. Consumable usage log to record the number of starts, arc-on time, errors, and more;
3. Guide to improving plasma cut quality with tips for lessoning cut edge angularity, reducing dross, and achieving a better surface finish;
4. Torch maintenance guide that includes a step by step routine and detailed images demonstrating how to properly clean and care for HPR torches;
5. Troubleshooting guide with tips for identifying and fixing common consumable problems.
“All consumables are not created equal. At Hypertherm, we spend a lot of time carefully engineering and precisely machining our consumable parts—many of which are patented. We know that if these consumables are properly cared for, they will outperform and out last other consumables in the market. We want to support customers who have chosen Hypertherm by helping them get the most from their investment,” said Reese Madden, director of North American marketing for Hypertherm.
The package is free between now and December 31, 2013 to people who operate HyPerformance HPR or HPRXD plasma cutting systems. People interested in obtaining the package should visit http://www.hypertherm.com/optimize.
Hypertherm designs and manufactures advanced cutting products for use in a variety of industries such as shipbuilding, manufacturing, and automotive repair. Its product line includes handheld and mechanized plasma systems and consumables, as well as fiber laser and waterjet products, in addition to CNC motion and height controls and CAM cutting software. Hypertherm systems are trusted for performance and reliability that result in increased productivity and profitability for hundreds of thousands of businesses. The New Hampshire based company’s reputation for cutting innovation dates back more than 40 years, to 1968, with Hypertherm’s invention of water injection plasma cutting. The associate owned company, consistently named one of the best places to work in America, has more than 1,300 associates along with operations and partner representation worldwide. The company can be found on the web at http://www.hypertherm.com.