London, UK (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
At present, the sales of quick-service and snack & beverage restaurants in the United States are witnessing moderate growth, supported by constantly improving macroeconomic environment, on-going restaurant menu innovations, brighter consumer outlook and LTO (limited time offer) experimentation, to name but a few. Consumers tend to pay much attention to prices; thus, around 65% of limited-service restaurants users prefer visiting fast-food restaurants. In order to stand up to the fierce competition, the local restaurant operators should introduce new menu items and keep up with consumers’ changing preferences.
In 2013, the sales generated by the US limited-service restaurants industry are likely to go beyond USD 225 billion, increasing by around 4.6% y-o-y. In the same year, the quick-service restaurant sales are forecast to exceed USD 29 billion, registering 4.3% y-o-y growth.
Topical research report “Foodservice Landscape in the U.S.: Chain Limited-Service Restaurants” elaborated by Packaged Facts has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Foodservice Landscape in the U.S.: Chain Limited-Service Restaurants
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report offers in-depth insights into the US foodservice industry with a special focus on the limited-service restaurants segment (including quick-service, fast casual, and snack and beverage restaurants and cafeteria/buffet). It uncovers vital information on the industry performance, examines key factors and trends shaping the market and evaluates the competitive pressure. The research study examines the major consumption trends, analyzes menu development and trending in each restaurant category, characterizes guest traffic trending, provides data on the sales performance, and concludes with a future outlook for the US limited services restaurants sector.
- In-depth overview of the US limited-service restaurants industry, with a focus on such sectors as quick-service, fast casual, and snack and beverage restaurants and cafeteria/buffet.
- Essential information on the industry performance.
- Insightful analysis of the major trends and factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Evaluation of the competitive intensiveness and review of the leading companies and brands active in the market.
- Vital data on sales performance.
- Limited-service restaurant macroeconomic analysis.
- Review of the guest traffic, menu, health & wellness and technology trends.
- Future outlook for the US limited-service restaurants industry.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Packaged Facts page.