London, UK (PRWEB) September 23, 2013
In 2012, the Chinese pharmaceutical industry surpassed the CNY 1.78 trillion mark, whilst the country’s vaccine market was worth around CNY 19 billion. China’s vaccine market has a huge growth potential. The growth is driven by the residents’ health awareness, rapidly ageing population, on-going technological developments in the vaccine industry, stable economic development and increasing incomes in the country, among other factors.
Currently, over 30 human vaccine manufacturers operate in China. Together they produce more than 1 billion vaccines annually, including approximately 40 types of vaccines against more than 20 types of various viruses. In 2012, nearly 14.9 million doses of varicella vaccines were approved and launched in China,.
In-demand research report “2013 Deep Research Report on China Varicella Vaccine Industry” drawn up by QYResearch has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: 2013 Deep Research Report on China Varicella Vaccine Industry
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 15,000.00
The report is an essential source of high-quality information on the Chinese varicella vaccine industry. It characterizes the actual market state and sheds light on the historic background of the industry, contains supply and demand statistics and reviews the foreign trade dynamics. The research report presents an in-depth overview of the domestic market, offers an extensive industry chain analysis, delves into the competitive environment and reviews major companies operating in the market. The report evaluates investment opportunities, and also outlines the prospects for the Chinese varicella vaccine market development up to 2016.
- Extensive varicella vaccine industry overview (including data on the product specification, manufacturing process, cost structure, etc.).
- In-depth Chinese varicella vaccine industry chain analysis.
- Description of the actual market state along with insights into the historical background.
- Supply and demand statistics and information on the foreign trade dynamics.
- Examination of the competitive landscape.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading manufacturers involved in the industry.
- Insightful varicella vaccine project SWOT analysis.
- Varicella vaccine new project (4Million bottles/year) investment return and feasibility analysis.
- Future outlook for the Chinese varicella vaccine industry through 2016.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at QYResearch page.