New York City, NY (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
Following the tremendous success of its previously released Riversip News Apps, Briox announced today an exciting new app covering News about Israel for non-Hebrew speakers. The app covers all related news related to Israel, including internal politics, foreign affairs, defense and major Jewish news. All news & videos are presented in an innovative user interface, representing an objective, non-biased view of news from the holy land.
Available today in the Apple iTunes store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore (http://riversip.com/en_israel_news.php), this free app is the most efficient, thorough and unbiased way to follow news about Israel. Powered by the same algo-social editing technology that's powering the Riversip line of apps, this app has the ability to surface the most relevant news items - items which often cannot be found in mainstream media – and serve it with a smooth & slick user experience. Items are displayed along with their coverage from the entire range of media sources, making the app the most objective way to follow news from Israel. The result is an app that makes it easy to stay better informed - without having to work for it.
“After we released our Hebrew version of Israel News, we received many requests from around the world to create an English edition of it. People were tired reading news that give only a partial picture of the truth, and sometimes even a biased one. They wanted to get a full, objective edition of what's really going on in the holy land.” said Briox Co-Founder Itamar Rogel. “The app edits the news automatically, without human being involved in the process. It also shows all of the sources covering each of the stories, so the readers can read all angles and make up their mind in the most objective way possible. Additionally, thanks to our deep coverage, news from the area will often surface in this app before you hear about it in the mainstream media. Getting the full story from Israel was quite hard till now and this app changes that completely.”
Features of Riversip Israel News app include:
- The latest news about Israel and the middle-east, picked & arranged for maximal reading convenience.
- Expanded coverage for each news event: all the sources which have covered each event are accessible with one tap, including previews of the stories. This allows an objective view on the story.
- Adapted to the user's schedule: Latest, day and week time perspectives are offered.
- Push notifications for prominent announcements and stories.
- Social conversations around stories - Riversip groups Tweets and Facebook posts relating to news events and shows them all together, so the user can see what his friends had to say on each of the stories.
- Personal feed: The user can customize a list of topics and use the “My News” feature to receive a summary of the news, only for the topics he's interested in. Example topics: Settlements, Jerusalem, Netanyahu, etc.
- Easy sharing on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- No setup or learning time required. Relevant news from the most relevant sources are displayed right from the very first usage
The Briox team says they are already hard at work on the next update, which will include an exciting new commenting system where the users can comment on stories and vote on others' comments.
Briox, the developer of the Riversip platform, was founded by Nati Berkover and Itamar Rogel. Briox has deep expertise in data fusion and information processing algorithms, which the company has leveraged to create the Riversip platform. Riversip Israel News is the latest application based on this platform among many others that were released, covering a vast array of topics, including technology, sports (tennis, golf, horse racing, football & more) and entertainment news.
For more information, please visit http://www.riversip.com