London, UK (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
The plastic film manufacturing industry plays an important role in the Chinese economy, and its development is considerably supported and encouraged by the government. In March 2013, China’s plastic film output reached a record high. This year’s second quarter saw the output decline resulting from ample product supply and relatively low plastic film prices, with monthly output levels, though, generally remaining stable.
Huangshan Novel Co., Huasu Holdings Co., Hebei Baoshuo Co., Xinjiang Tianye Co., Foshan Plastic Group Co. and Hubei Kaile Science and Technology Co. are amid the leading companies operating in the Chinese plastic film marketplace.
In-demand research report “China Plastic Film Manufacturing Industry, 2013” worked out by Reports From China (RFC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: China Plastic Film Manufacturing Industry, 2013
Published: August, 2013
Price: US$ 3,980.00
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Chinese plastic film manufacturing industry. It contains vital data on the industry performance during 2006-2012, examines the main market drivers and restraints, identifies key market challenges and opportunities, describes the various trends prevailing in the market, and evaluates the investment environment. The research report covers major products and technologies, offers foreign trade statistics, delves into the competitive landscape and reviews the leading enterprises engaged in the industry along with a description of their strategies. In addition, the report contains an extensive future forecast for the Chinese plastic film manufacturing industry through to 2017.
- In-depth analysis of the Chinese plastic film manufacturing industry.
- Description of the actual market state.
- Whole set of the industry data for 2006-2012.
- Discussion of the major factors driving and restraining the market growth.
- Insights into the competitive landscape.
- Review of the leading 11 market participants, including information on their strategies.
- Foreign trade statistics.
- Insightful overview of the products and technologies.
- Analysis of investment environment and investment risks in the plastic film manufacturing industry.
- Identification and investigation of the market challenges and opportunities.
- Future forecast for the Chinese plastic film manufacturing industry through 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at RFC page.