London, UK (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
In 2012, the worldwide aloe vera market was worth more than USD 13 billion. The market growth is propelled by increased consumer awareness of the herb’s medicinal properties, the growing self-care trend and the introduction of new products containing aloe vera. The demand and market opportunities for aloe vera is shaped by a range of factors like product availability and acceptance, consumers’ awareness, cultural heritage of herbal medication, regional regulations, among others.
Australia, the USA and European countries are the key consumers of aloe vera. Due to the tremendously growing demand for aloe vera worldwide, the product presents the best commercial opportunity amid the diversity of medicinal plants.
New research report “Aloe Vera (CAS 8001-97-6) Market Research Report 2013” worked out by BAC Reports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Aloe Vera (CAS 8001-97-6) Market Research Report 2013
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 2,650.00
The report grants access to an accurate qualitative and quantitative information on the aloe vera market. It provides a comprehensive profile of the product, including its description, composition, ingredients and hazards; toxicological and ecological information; handling, storage and transportation requirements. The research study offers an extensive overview of aloe vera’s properties, and describes the major production methods and covers application areas in detail. The research study presents an extensive guide to the aloe vera market, contains detailed profiles of the top and niche manufacturers and traders operating in the global aloe vera market. The report sheds light on the key consumers across the major end-use sectors and highlights regional prices for the product.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides a clear understanding of the aloe vera market.
- Extensive product profile enriches one’s knowledge of aloe vera and discusses key issues related to the product.
- Description of the competitive scenario assists in gaining the competitive advantage in the market.
- The profiles of the leading market players help to find the promising business partners.
- Brief snapshot on the main consumers allows one to identify the major consumption areas and to find potential customers.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.