Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for August.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) September 24, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for August were:
- The Alaska Distillery Cookbook by Mark J. Bly
- From The Other Side by James Harrell
- A Garland for Ashes by Hanna Zack Miley
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- The Last Buffalo by Ed Kienzle
- Life's Play Book by Jabari K. Smith
- A Nantucket Experience by Shellie Dunlap
- Strategy and Change by Tom Bisio
- You Are Better Than Your Best by Lionel L. Nowell III
- The 411 on Bullying, Gangs, Drugs and Jail by Warden Howard Robertson
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.