The synergistic combination of six elements provided by nature, when formulated together, share explosive results.
Hampton, VA (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
Living with sensitive skin can be a sensitive subject for some people, particularly those who have had surgical procedures that can exacerbate skin sensitivity, or men who may hesitate to use products targeted mainly towards women. That’s why Castle Baths is proud to announce the launch of two new natural, anti-aging skin care products from its Tre’Yours line that are formulated specifically for post-op, aging, and sensitive skin, and the launch of separate men’s and women’s lines within the upscale Tre’Yours brand.
The two new products are based upon the formulation of Castle Baths’ popular Tre’Yours Avocado Eye Cream, but with added ingredients designed to help reduce swelling, bruising, and scarring during the healing process.
“We had received numerous requests for larger quantities of our Avocado Eye Cream, many of whom were people recovering from surgical procedures and quite a few men too,” said Castle Baths owner and founder Laura Thomas. “We began to realize there was a huge untapped market for post-op skin care products and a Tre’Yours men’s line, which served as the inspiration for launching these two new products.”
Currently available at castlebaths.com, Tre’Yours products will soon be available at select surgeons’ and dermatologists’ offices, upscale spas, and high-end retail outlets within the U.S.
“The synergistic combination of six elements provided by nature, when formulated together, share explosive results,” Thomas said.
- Avocado oil acts as a boosting ingredient, increasing the efficacy of all other ingredients’ performance.
- Green tea extract protects skin from free radicals and related damage, better than vitamins C and E!
- Unrefined, natural Shea Butter’s combination of fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins A, D, and E help to calm skin irritations, helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and more.
- Hemp seed oil has the ideal amounts of omega EPA to not simply coat your skin but to closely match your own lipids, penetrating into cells and lubricating the surface. It is considered one of the best elements for preventative skin aging.
- Cucumber extract has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help constrain the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes.
- Arnica Montana extract is known to have many therapeutic properties, believed to be especially efficient at helping to reduce swelling, increase circulation, and minimize bruising in post-surgery patients.
The combination of these six unique ingredients is what makes these two anti-aging Tre’Yours products so effective. Plus, the natural green color balances red, irritated skin, giving an even tone. Visit castlebaths.com to learn more about Tre’Yours products and its parent company, Castle Baths.
Founded in 2005, Castle Baths specializes in creating natural spa products using organic and wild-crafted ingredients and is an approved member of Green America. Laura Thomas founded Castle Baths with the belief that skin care products should not contain man-made chemicals or toxins. Her efforts throughout the years paid off when Castle Baths became one of 321 companies to achieve “Champion” status with the Compact for Safe Cosmetics. Thousands of companies were reviewed in the Skin Deep® Environmental Working Group database, and only a select few met champion status standards for the purity and safety of their formulations.
Tre’Yours is Castle Baths’ anti-aging skin care line, featuring face creams, high-end spa soaps, body scrubs, and other products spa aficionados would expect to find in upscale spas, all formulated exclusively with luxurious natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Jojoba Oil, and Green Tea Extract. Due to high demand from both male and female customers, Tre’Yours is now available in men’s and women’s skin care lines, each with its own distinctive logo.