Reducing the Good Returns with Updated 24Seven Shopping Cart
The eCommerce tech giant LAN Services LLC revamped & launched its principal shopping cart software 24Seven Cart to reduce the goods returns.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
The biggest nightmare for an online retailer is unexpected product returns that incur heavy expenses. There are many reasons for goods returned. One reason of this that the online customer is not able to make up their mind about the product or its the inability to use such product.
There are several ways that the online retailers can adopt to minimize the product returns. LAN Services has incorporated various features in its shopping cart platform, 24Seven Cart, to reduce the goods return issue.
Product Description optimization: It’s necessary that the online retailer should write & describe the items in clear & concise manner which drives the online customers to purchase it. 24Seven Cart offers the feature to clearly state all the attributes of the products. The online retailers can use meta tags to tag the products. In addition to this, 24Seven Cart offers the online retailers to use product videos to show the actual usage of the products.
- Product images: Images speak & narrate more than their textual descriptions. Therefore, make sure that the product images are of high-definition. 24Seven Cart gives the facility of image zooming to bring into focus the minute features of the product. Additionally, it also has the facility to upload multiple images of the same products.
- Product reviews: A Product review offers an idea about the usage and the user experience of an item. It offers an honest opinion of a product & additional product information which is not displayed in the webstore. 24Seven Cart offers flexibility to write product reviews & manage them as per the retailers need. It gives the facility to edit reviews & display on the storefront accordingly.
- Ready to use customer service: The most critical issue in operating an online business is good customer service. Online retailers make the important touch points available at various levels so that online customers can contact with the store especially at the time of purchase. 24Seven Cart offers the facility to make a contact with the store in the form of custom mails, phone numbers to chat, and online chat functions. It helps in making purchase decisions while finalizing the transaction.
- Goods tracking & delivering: Goods tracking helps in minimizing the return of the items. A shopping cart with goods tracking system induces customers to use it for tracking their goods before final delivery. 24Seven Cart offers the facility to track goods online so as to get the latest updates regarding the deliverables.
- Checkout steps: Online retailers need to assess the checkout step process to analyze which steps are redundant. A single page checkout stage is always preferred. However, the online retailers should check whether the customers have a chance to review their goods before making final payments. Express checkouts lead to quick checkouts but falls short of chances to ensure whether final products are as per need or not.
24Seven Cart is the flagship product under the aegis of LAN Services which is a California-based company. The company offers a wide range of e-retailing solutions like RMS eCommerce integration, search engine marketing, point-of-sale solution for quick service restaurants, online store management, etc.
For detailed information about the 24Seven Cart and/or LAN Services, please visit http://www.lanservices.com or http://www.24sevencart.com.