"I've really enhoyed the past few days. Great mix of speakers and topics. Would definitely be interested in attending the next year". Performance Manager, BP
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 26 September 2013
SMi Group proudly presents its 16th annual E&P Information and Data Management conference, taking place in London, on the 12th-13th of February 2014. Registration for the event is now open.
Now in its 16th year, the 2014 conference will provide attendees with a complete update of the industry as it stands today. Focusing on data governance and ownership, cloud computing, knowledge transfers, data formats, big data and standards, this informative event will bring together key oil and gas companies to deliver presentations based on their experiences, problems and solutions.
This four-day event will be a fantastic opportunity for companies within the industry to talk to leading experts, it will draw on its 15 years to bring together leading E&P data management professional representing all aspects of the industry. From Asia to Europe the diversity of speakers and delegates will give a broad spectrum of ideas, opinions, problems and solutions. This event promises to be a unique platform for networking and problem solving.
Top-Ranked Speaker Faculty includes leading experts from Exxon Mobil, Shell, BG Group, Saudi Aramco, Dong E&P, Repsol SA, Kuwait Oil Co, Troika International and many others.
Two pre-conference and two post-conference workshops hosted by top-managers from Tribal, NDB, Troika International and International Association of Oil and Gas Producers
Key reasons to attend:
- Learn about and consider the issues expressed from the views of 12 oil and gas companies
- Discuss methods and strategies for information data management
- Understand BIG DATA
- Analyse the current status of subsurface data management
- Develop enterprise data management strategy ideas
- Scrutinise the developments around data governance and standards
- Hear recent case studies on Petrel data management
- Examine the implications of knowledge transfer issues
Keynote speakers include:
- Keith Roberts, Upstream Data Architect, ExxonMobil
- Johan Stockmann, Lead Enterprise Data Architect, Shell
- Sherwin Francis, E&P IT Subsurface Service Analyst, BG Group
- Majid Al Shehry, PE Systems Analyst, Saudi Aramco
- Flemming Rolle, Manager IT & Data Management, Dong E&P
- Gemma Santos Martin, Head of Upstream Information Management, Repsol SA
- Hussain Zaid Al-Ajmi, Team Leader E&P IM, Kuwait OIl Co and many others.
For more information about this event and how to register, contact Andrew Gibbons via agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk or call on +44 (0) 207 827 6156.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Alia Malick, Director, via amalick(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk or call +44(0) 207 827 6168.
Event's website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014eandp8.asp
Contact for media-partners: Julia Rotar, jrotar(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk, +44 (0) 20 7827 6088.
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.
For more information, please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk.