SCIO Health Analytics Launches SCIOVantage Employer Health Dashboard

Share Article

SCIO Health Analytics (SCIO), a leader in actionable healthcare analytics solutions, today announced the SCIOVantage Employer Health Dashboard, a new business intelligence tool to help employers learn about their employee population and understand which employees are in greatest need of intervention.

SCIO Health Analytics (SCIO), a leader in actionable healthcare analytics solutions, today announced the SCIOVantage Employer Health Dashboard, a new business intelligence tool to help employers learn about their employee population and understand which employees are in greatest need of intervention. This self-service system is one of SCIO Health Analytics’ suite of solutions to help employers identify key clinical and financial trends in their population.

“Along with the uncertainty that continues to exist around healthcare reform and exchanges comes an increasing need for employers to better understand what plan designs are most appealing for employee retention and acquisition while at the same time, keeping healthcare costs at an affordable level. SCIO’s suite of employer health analytics tools enables employers to demonstrate program value through both care outcomes and financial savings,” noted Dave Hom, Chief Solutions and Business Development Officer, SCIO Health Analytics.

The SCIOVantage Employer Health Dashboard provides several advantages to employers, including:

  •          Identification of emerging and high risk employees - insight into employee health status;
  •          Predictive insights – identifies trends by disease, utilization, and overall costs, allowing employers to determine which benefit plans will attract the proper risk category;
  •          Continuous monitoring and measuring – tracks participation and performance on a monthly basis, encouraging engagement among employees;
  •          ROI of intervention programs - such as disease management and case management programs
  •          Data Integration from multiple sources – Integration of data from multiple vendors including chronic condition and wellness vendors, case management, pharmacy, biometrics, health plans.
  •          Self-Service reporting – delivers cost-effective, real-time reports, allowing Employers to identify employee healthcare trends and make the necessary adjustments to impact financial and clinical outcomes.

While chronic conditions represent about 30% of the population, many in the remaining 70% may be at risk or early onset for a chronic condition. Analytics can employers gain valuable insight into their emerging risk population, and make data driven decisions to improve their employees’ health and financial outcomes.

In addition to the Employer Health Dashboard, SCIO also offers concierge analytical support for Employers that want to make quick data-led informed decisions on the effectiveness of care and wellness programs, utilization, and benefit designs.

About SCIO Health Analytics
Based in West Hartford, Connecticut, SCIO Health Analytics is a leading health analytics services company, serving more than 50 health care organizations including 15 of the top 25 insurers that represent more than 80 million members. Through the use of integrated healthcare data and proprietary algorithms and technologies, SCIO Health Analytics focuses on providing actionable and predictive analytics, business services and insights in the areas of payment integrity, risk and care management, value-based benefit design, consumer engagement, consumer segmentation, ACO analytics, and network analytics to improve healthcare services and results. For more information about SCIO Health Analytics, please visit http://www.sciohealthanalytics.com.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Kate Traynor
KNB Communications
+1 (203) 246-9160
Email >
Visit website