London, UK (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
In 2012, the European infusion therapy devices market value went beyond EUR 505 million. The market encompasses a number of single-use disposables and capital (durable) equipment: syringe infusion pumps, disposable ambulatory infusion pumps, electronic ambulatory/PCA infusion pumps, large volume infusion pumps, needleless connectors and intravenous sets, among others.
The European infusion therapy devices marketplace is poised to register stable growth, driven by the growing elderly population in Europe and, as a result, a rise in the diseases requiring treatment with infusion therapy devices. The syringe infusion and electronic ambulatory/PCA segments’ average selling prices (ASPs) are poised to increase slightly as devices become more sophisticated, whilst most segments are likely to experience overall ASP erosion in the years ahead.
Discounted research report “European Markets for Infusion Therapy Devices” worked out by iData Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: European Markets for Infusion Therapy Devices
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 9,895.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the European market for infusion therapy devices. It uncovers essential information on the industry performance, examines the major factors driving and restraining the sector growth, identifies strategic opportunities, scrutinizes key segments, and also characterizes trends prevailing in the market. The research report delves into the competitive landscape, reviews leading participants and offers details on mergers and acquisitions, contains comprehensive country market analyses, discloses vital information on the products. Moreover, future outlook for the European infusion therapy devices market is available in the report.
- Insightful analysis of the European infusion therapy devices market.
- Examination of the major market drivers and restraints.
- Identification of the strategic opportunities.
- Comprehensive country market analyses.
- In-depth assessment of the key market segments.
- Discussion of the important market trends and issues.
- Description of the competitive scenario, review of the main market participants and data on mergers and acquisitions.
- Future outlook for the European infusion therapy devices market.
More discounted and new research reports by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.