“THIRTY is first and foremost a chance to thank our customers and acknowledge how they have improved their business performance through FPX applications.” said Dave Batt, CEO of FPX.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) September 30, 2013
FPX (FPX.com), the innovator, pioneer and market leader of Configure-Price-Quote® (CPQ) applications, announced today that it will host an exclusive two-day conference and celebration called “THIRTY” in Minneapolis on October 16th and 17th.
FPX, which was founded in 1983, is hosting the event to commemorate 30 years since its founders invented the first Sales Force Automation (SFA) system and developed the category of business technology now known at Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ).
“THIRTY is first and foremost a chance to thank our customers and acknowledge how they have improved their business performance through FPX applications,” said Dave Batt, CEO of FPX. “While FPX has had substantial customer acquisition success recently and is in a strong growth mode, no other company in the enterprise application marketplace can claim that they have had loyal customers for decades. So as we commemorate 30 years in business, we are also recognizing and celebrating the success of our long-term customers.”
In addition to toasting customer successes, FPX has organized this event for Fortune 500 customers to share leading practices for improving sales execution and lowering operating costs with FPX solutions. Additionally, guests will experience:
1. Expert keynote speakers including:
- Praveen Sengar, Principal Research Analyst at Gartner will share his findings regarding trends and practices driving the CPQ market.
- Bud Flagstad, Senior Vice President, Software Innovation and Technical Product Services at UnitedHealth Group, will discuss the importance of innovation and necessity of leadership during times of rapid change.
2. Best-practice sessions on sales effectiveness and enablement led by industry-leading companies
3. Private “Ask the Analyst” sessions with Gartner
4. FPX’s Customer Recognition & Celebration Banquet, featuring Billy McLaughlin, world-renowned composer, guitar virtuoso, and speaker
5. Gala 30, FPX’s 30th birthday bash, featuring a private performance by multi-platinum Grammy Award-winner TRAIN
THIRTY is a “by-invitation-only” event, with most guests pre-registered. However, interested parties can request an invitation using the RSVP form found on the event’s website at http://www.FPX30.com.
FPX is the pioneering innovator of cloud-based Configure-Price-Quote solutions that automate time-consuming steps in the sales process, increasing productivity, average deal size, and overall profitability. FPX is headquartered in Dallas with offices in the greater Minneapolis area, San Francisco, Hong Kong, London and Paris.
Follow @FPX on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FPX
VIsit FPX online: http://www.FPX.com
Configure-Price-Quote is a registered trademark of FPX, LLC.