NewVo Beauty Comments on Some of the Best Oils to Use on Hair, Including Argan Oil
Following an article that shares the best oils to use on hair, NewVo Beauty explains why it is important to research the right kind of oil for your hair.
Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) September 28, 2013
Online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty shares some of the top oils that can be used on hair in order to achieve a healthy and shiny appearance.
According to an article by The10MostKnown.com published on September 20th titled “Top 10 Essential Oils for Hair Care,” women style and use harmful products on their hair every day. The combination of styling and treatments, such as dyeing, makes hair prone to damage and causes split ends.
“In order to restore the natural luster and bounce of the hair and to stimulate healthy hair growth and repair of the hair shafts, it is important to take a break and give the hair some organic pampering,” says the article. The best way to achieve this is by the use of natural oils, which often contain antioxidants and are rich in vitamins.
“Natural oils are a great way to achieve healthy hair,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “The key to picking the right type of oil is based on what type of hair you have. If you have oily hair, you want to look for oil that is lighter. If you require a lot of hydration, go for heavier oil,” she adds.
“You also want to look into what the oil can do for your hair. There are many that promote growth and some that are restorative.”
The article shares these 10 oils to use in your beauty routine:
Avocado Oil- This oil has very high vitamin E content and can be used for hydrating and strengthening hair.
- Borage Seed Oil- This oil helps to promote hair growth and restoration. If you are suffering from thinning hair or hair loss, this is a great product for you.
- Castor Oil- Perfect for curly hair, this oil can help prevent split ends because it “has Vitamin E, protein, fatty acids, antioxidants, healing properties, and other minerals necessary for daily hair care regimen,” according to the article.
- Coconut Oil- This oil can help strengthen protein bonds due to one of its ingredients, lauric acid. It also is known to help prevent hair loss.
- Jojoba oil- This is one of the most sought after oils because it helps seal in moisture. It can help frizzy hair and also promotes hair growth.
- Olive oil- The monounsaturated fats and vitamin E in this oil can help deal with dandruff and dry scalp.
- Argan oil- “Dubbed the liquid oil by many hair care experts, the Argan oil is one of the most popular essential oils for organic hair treatment nowadays,” says the article. It is non-greasy and can help strengthen hair.
- Calendula oil- According to the article, “This essential oil is ideal for repairing damaged hair with sensitive skin. It has cell-repairing properties that strengthen the protein bonds of hair, making it stronger and faster to grow.”
- Tea tree oil- Perfect for dandruff and dry scalp issues. It can help kill bacteria and restore the PH balance of your scalp.
- Rosemary oil- Can help hide grays and stimulate hair growth.
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.