New York City, NY (PRWEB) September 27, 2013
Following the tremendous success of its previously released Riversip News Apps, Briox announced today a new app covering the fascinating world of photography, including product announcements, camera reviews and photography tutorials. Answering the needs of the growing community of photography aficionados, the app finds the most relevant, exciting and fresh news items that a photography enthusiast would care about – and presents them in an attractive & efficient user interface.
Available today for free in the Apple iTunes store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore (http://www.riversip.com/photography_news.php), the app is the easiest way for any photography enthusiast to stay in the know. Powered by the same algo-social editing technology that's powering the Riversip line of apps, this app has the ability to surface the most relevant news items for each photography topic – such as great photography tutorials, camera comparisons, vendor announcements and more – stories which are otherwise virtually impossible to come by without scanning hundreds of websites and blogs. These stories are displayed along with their coverage from the entire range of media sources, eliminating duplicate items and displaying related videos. The app makes it a point to enable enthusiasts keep up with photography news in a way that is both easier and more thorough.
“After we released our Technology News app, we've received many requests from around the world to create a similar app that covers the exciting world of photography. The photography scene has greatly expanded in the recent years, with both amateurs & professionals and these new photographers are looking to up their game and stay in the know about the latest equipment, techniques and trends,” said Briox Co-Founder Nati Berkover. “This app is the answer for these needs. By prioritizing, arranging and fusing the huge amount of media coverage in the scene, it gives the user an easy way to make better use of his newly bought camera, learn new skills and be on top of the latest photography techniques, equipment and trends. Point blank, it is our promise to users that there is no easier way to follow the fascinating world of photography.”
Features of Riversip Photography News app include:
- The latest news about photography, picked & arranged for maximal reading convenience. This includes product releases (of cameras, lens & other accessories), product reviews, photography techniques & tutorials and much more.
- Expanded coverage for each news event: all the sources which have covered each event are accessible with one tap, including previews of the stories and related videos.
- Adapted to the user's schedule: Latest, day and week time perspectives are offered. No matter how much free time you have, you can now keep up with the latest in the scene of photography!
- Push notifications for prominent product announcements and stories.
- Social conversations around stories - Riversip groups Tweets and Facebook posts relating to stories and shows them all together, so the user can see what his friends had to say on each of the stories.
- Personal feed: The user can customize a list of topics and use the “My News” feature to receive a summary of the news, only for the topics he's interested in. Example topics: Product Reviews, Tutorials, Nikon, Canon and more.
- Easy sharing on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter.
- No setup or learning time required. Relevant news from the most relevant sources are displayed right from the very first usage.
- An exciting commenting system where the users can comment on stories and vote on others' comments.
The Briox team makes some bold claims about how easy the app makes it to stay in the know about photography. To try the app and see they're good for their promises, head to the appropriate app store for your device:
Apple App Store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photography-news/id640438186?ls=1&mt=8
Briox, the developer of the Riversip platform, was founded by Nati Berkover and Itamar Rogel. Briox has deep expertise in data fusion and information processing algorithms, which the company has leveraged to create the Riversip platform. Riversip Photography News is the latest application based on this platform among many others that were released, covering a vast array of topics, including technology, sports (tennis, golf, horse racing, football & more) and entertainment news.
For more information, please visit http://www.riversip.com.